Chapter 88

Seeing Song's mother's depressed appearance because of learning the truth in the past few days, it really made Song's father a little worried.

Therefore, he ended his day's work early and planned to have a good chat with Song's mother. When he walked into the living room, Father Song raised his hand and stopped Uncle Song, saying, "Don't let people go up and disturb you."

Uncle Song stepped aside, watched the man walk up to the second floor, and then instructed the servants not to go up to the second floor if they were fine, so as not to meet someone they shouldn't meet.

The bedroom door was not closed tightly, and Father Song, who was about to push open the door and walk in, paused, listening to the wall with a complicated expression.

Mother Song in the room said to herself in the floor mirror with a righteous face, "Bai Yu, what happened before was my fault as an elder, I apologize to you here... No, you don't have to be too grateful for my atmosphere, this is also for the unity and friendship within the family."

"...... This is the bracelet of our Song family's daughter-in-law and not daughter-in-law, although you are a man, but you are also the daughter-in-law recognized by our Song family, this bracelet will be cherished to you now... Oh, no, this bracelet is the latest, it would be bad if he happened to know this one, and he had to go shopping for an antique in two days. "

Father Song's expression was full of confusion.

"Do it all over again, ahem... Bai Yu, I didn't treat you well before, because I was misled by Qi Yan, in fact, my heart is still very satisfied with you."

Dad Song took out his mobile phone and decisively pressed the record.

Mother Song looked at herself in the mirror with a tangled expression, "Qi Yan is a thorn in front of their little couple, if I say it, won't he blame me?" ...... Alas, why is it so annoying, do it all over again!"

So Song's mother regrouped, rehearsed the scene of meeting Bai Yu, and began to give a speech in a colorful manner.

Song's father outside the door took back the mobile phone with a complicated face, pressed to save the recording, and then sent the recording file to his youngest son Song Shilin without any hesitation.

Song's mother did to Bai Yu because of Qi Yan before, and Song's father also knew about it, so he took this opportunity to give this "little gift" to his youngest son, hoping that he could understand his mother's good intentions.

On the other side, Song Shirin, who had just come off the plane, took out a Bluetooth headset and clicked on the recording sent to him by Song's father.

When he listened to the content of the recording, Song Shirin was silent, he never thought that his mother would be so cute...

In the car, Secretary Chu sat next to him, lowered his head and tapped on the keyboard with his fingers rapidly, and only said after a while: "Mr. Song, in three hours, you have an international conference that you need to attend in person, by the way, your brother will also attend at that time."

Song Shirin nodded and said, "Hmm." Three hours later, the online meeting will be on time, and the meeting will be held in the car."

Secretary Chu nodded with a paralyzed face, then watched Song Shirin tidy up his clothes, pushed the car door, and strode towards the seaside villa not far away.

He said in his heart, this little couple showed affection in front of him all day long, so that he is now a little springy, and wants to find a man to do the foundation - the shooting of [Baby Baby] has been on the last day, and the wives of the other four guests have already appeared at the scene, and the babies suddenly forgot their tasks after seeing their mothers who were thinking about them day and night, and jumped up and rolled in their mother's arms.