Chapter 15

High-rise offices.

Mr. Zhang sat on the chair, looked at his direct boss, Mr. Liu, and said, "Mr. Liu, what are you looking for me?"

"Bai Yu's recent momentum is very strong, and you can see his news everywhere." Mr. Liu said lightly, "Lao Zhang, your star-making ability really impresses me."

Mr. Zhang smiled and did not continue.

Mr. Liu shook his head with a smile, and then changed the conversation: "However, I heard that Bai Yu's contract is still more than a year, have you talked to him about renewing the contract?"

If it was before Bai Yu became popular with the help of Xiao Hou Ye, the company was naturally indifferent to Bai Yu's contract renewal. But now is different from the past, Bai Yu has become popular, and his popularity is close to that of a first-line male star, so how can the company let go of this cash cow?

Mr. Zhang has been thinking about this matter these days, but he has not yet come to a conclusion. If he wants to become a gold medal agent, he must have a few actors and actresses under him, and Bai Yu is currently the right person.

However, he didn't know if Bai Yu was still willing to sign a contract with Tingfeng.

Seeing Mr. Zhang's hesitant expression, Mr. Liu was immediately displeased, and said coldly: "Okay." I don't need to know the process, just tell me the result."

Mr. Zhang: "I will try to convince him!"

Mr. Liu nodded with satisfaction, and after thinking of something, his eyes rolled and he said, "That's right." Lao Li has a lot of things to do recently, and there are many newcomers under him, so he can't take care of them all. Well, how about you take charge of one of his new recruits during this time?"

Mr. Zhang's face was uneasy, when did he fall to the point where he had to take care of the newcomer for Lao Li?

Just thinking about it, the door of the office cubicle was opened, and Ran Fei, who was wearing a white shirt and black pants, had a slightly red cheek, he walked over and bowed respectfully to Mr. Zhang, "Hello Brother Zhang, I'm Ran Fei, I'll bother you to take care of me in the future."

Mr. Liu's ambiguous eyes glanced at Ran Fei's buttocks when he bowed, and smiled.

Mr. Zhang's scalp is numb. Only then did I understand that this newcomer's background must be unusual, otherwise how could Mr. Liu open such a mouth for a newcomer.

Mr. Liu looked at Mr. Zhang and pointed out: "Take the newcomer well, his future is limitless."

Ran Fei lowered his head, as if he was embarrassed to be praised.

Seeing this, Mr. Zhang couldn't continue to stay, so he casually found a reason to leave.

Hey, I've seen the unspoken rules, but I've never seen such blatant unspoken rules.

Ran Fei nodded towards Mr. Liu, and after receiving an ambiguous smile, he slowly followed Mr. Zhang and walked out.

There were only two people in the elevator, Ran Fei and Mr. Zhang, and Ran Fei suddenly said: "I met Brother Bai at the audition point of a crew before, but at that time, he was not on fire."

Mr. Zhang said lazily: "What crew?"

"It's Director Wang's male urban drama, and at that time, Brother Bai and I auditioned for a technical nerd, the role of the third male at the same time." Ran Fei did a lot of the gesture of a newcomer, "I didn't expect Brother Bai to become the male protagonist so soon, although it is an online drama, it is not bad to get this result."