Chapter 189

The success of [Escape from the End] was beyond everyone's expectations.

The ratings soared from the first day of the broadcast to the end of a month later - Huaguo's first novel theme, the image of each character is three-dimensional, the acting skills are superb, and the plot is compact and logical...... and so on, and so on, and the praise will swipe the entire film and television industry in the next six months.

Shi Di Baiyu was completely whitewashed in the coming out scandal a year ago and became the hottest actor in the world with both acting skills and appearance.

But he has never taken over a drama since [Escape from the End], and the only thing that can move him is the renewal of his contract with the image spokesperson of the Song family.

Bai Yu stood in front of the public again after a year, wearing a black suit, combing his elite hair, handsome and unconcealable male hormones, and the extra seductive temperament in his gestures was enough to make people scream.

- This is a natural model, but he chose to go to the entertainment industry.

Sitting at the press conference of Song's image spokesperson, Bai Yu's expression looked a little cramped, he hadn't stood in this place for a long time, and standing in this place again always made him a little ...... Little shy.

In addition to the reporters at the press conference, there were also fans of Bai Yu's support clubs from all over the country, most of these fans were girls, they stood at the scene of the press conference, and instantly screamed when they saw Bai Yu with their own eyes.

Bai Yu took the microphone, opened his mouth and said a few words, but found that there was no sound, and patted his hand suspiciously, and the scene fell silent instantly, and they all looked at Bai Yu.

Song Shirin is the person in charge of the Song family, so he was also at the scene, he didn't see Bai Yu staring into the microphone in a daze at first but seeing that the atmosphere at the scene was a little wrong, he turned his head to take a look.

Bai Yu was still patting the microphone with his hand, trying to say two words, but there was still no sound.

The person in charge of the scene was suddenly anxious and was looking for a spare microphone everywhere.

Song Shirin casually handed the microphone in his hand to Bai Yu, took the microphone in his hand, and said in a low voice: "You use this" 〇 did not turn off the microphone of the voice Song Shirin's low and implied magnetic voice was released, and the whole press conference scene instantly ignited the passion of the scene after a short silence.

Bai Yu looked at the fans at the scene with a confused face, shouting "so cute and sweet", "strength spoiled wife", "oh my God, the girl's heart is about to explode", these nonsensical words, interrupted them with a dry cough, picked up the microphone and said: "Everyone, be quiet, this is the scene of the new product launch conference, not a fan meeting, put away your nymphomaniac."

A particularly loud female voice sounded in the human relationship, "Brother Bai, are you jealous!" Don't be afraid, we still love you the most! , Bai Yu's face turned red in an instant, being teased in public or something, it would still make him feel embarrassed, Bai Yu smiled and said: "You little girls can't be reserved, otherwise you really can't find a boyfriend, don't let me introduce you when the time comes."

The fans present are all the heads of Bai Yu's support club's "hand management", Bai Yu joined the chat group they organized, and he chatted with them when he was usually idle and bored, so the relationship was not bad.

The girl who had just spoken smiled and held up the support sign in her hand to cover her face, looking a little shy.

Song Shirin glanced sideways at Bai Yu and saw that the corners of his clothes were a little wrinkled, so he patted him easily, and he didn't see the eyes of the little girls below who instantly turned green.