Chapter 84

In view of the fact that their family really needs a housekeeper to take care of their daily affairs, Bai Yu turned a blind eye to Uncle Yan's appearance - the next day, after eating the breakfast made by Uncle Yan, Bai Yu was even more determined in his decision.

Uncle Yan stood aside, watched the family of three finish breakfast with a loving face, walked up, and said, "Later, I will go to the supermarket to buy the ingredients that the family will use in the next few days, why don't I send the little master to school."

Bai Yu paused for a meal, and said lightly: "Don't bother, I'm going to go out for an interview later, and I'll send him by the way."

The smile on Uncle Yan's face was still the same, and he just saluted when he heard the words, and then stepped aside, not caring about Bai Yu's sudden coldness.

After breakfast, Bai Yu went out with a small watermelon ready to go, and Song Shirin followed.

The three of them stood at the door of the house, and Bai Yu frowned: "Is it really good to let Uncle Yan stay at home alone?"

When Song Shirin heard this, he just bowed his head and kissed him comfortably, and then said, "It's okay, Uncle Yan can be trusted."

"Hmm." Unwilling to talk about these private matters at the door of the house, Bai Yu nodded perfunctorily, and then separated from Song Shirin, leaving the villa area one after another.

Uncle Yan stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, watching the three little masters leave the villa area, smiling and shaking his head.

If nothing else, he has been with these three masters for the rest of his life, so how could he possibly do something detrimental to the interests of both parties?

It's just that they have been together for too short, and he is a person sent by Song's father, so Bai Yu will be wary of him again and again.

Hey, young people nowadays are really vigilant.

At 10 o'clock in the morning, early education class.

The new female teacher came over with scissors, squatted in front of the little watermelon, and said, "Baby, the hair in front of you is a little long, and it will soon block your eyes, can the teacher help you cut off a little?"

Little Watermelon refused: "Don't!"

"But, if your hair grows, Dad won't like you." The female teacher coaxed and took out a piece of skittle candy while playing a trick, "Don't you like to eat candy, I'll give you candy, you let me cut off a little bit, just a little bit."

Little Watermelon nodded hesitantly, took the female teacher's Skittles, and said, "Okay, a little bit."

The female teacher who successfully got a handful of small watermelon hair ran to the backyard, looked around nervously, then took out a white bag and put it in, walked to the iron gate, carefully put the bag on the ground, and ran away quickly.

As soon as the female teacher left the backyard, a young man in ordinary clothes walked through the iron gate, squatted down to tie his shoelaces with a calm face, stood up after tying his shoelaces, and took the white bag away.

"Uncle Song, it's me, I've already got the little master's..."

Powder room.

The hairstylist who likes to spray perfume walked around Bai Yu twice, sighed twice, and said with a warm face: "This man who has a child is different, he is full of fatherly love, it's really sweet!"

"My hair looks like it's growing." Bai Yu ignored him, looked at himself in the mirror and said.

The hairstylist nodded and said, "Shall I help you fix your hair?"