Chapter 47

When Bai Yu came to the restaurant, he asked the two assistants to leave work early, and he drove the nanny car by himself, slowly driving in the direction of home.

Tonight's events made Bai Yu a little unpleasant.

He had vaguely guessed that Mo was not satisfied with the purpose of being attentive to him, but he was not sure.

As a result, the defenseless Bai Yu was kissed.

Thinking of this, Bai Yu couldn't help but wipe his mouth with the back of his hand, and only withdrew his hand after wiping his lips almost out of the skin.

He had a good impression of Mo Anyu and was happy to be friends with the other party. But that's just friends.

The most important thing is that he never thought that Mo Anyu would be strong! Kiss! He!

Parking the car in the garage, Bai Yu took the key and stood in the elevator in a daze, a brief feeling of weightlessness that made him forget the unpleasant things that happened before.

"Ding" Bai Yu walked out of the elevator and ran into Song Shilin head-on.

Song Shirin was walking out of Bai Yu's house, and as soon as he closed the door, he saw Bai Yu standing behind him, staring at him with a strange expression.

Bai Yu walked over and took the initiative to invite him, "Come in and sit down, let's talk."

Song Shirin's footsteps paused, and he turned around and returned to Bai Yu's home.

Bai Yu walked into the house, couldn't wait to change his shoes, and then opened the door of the little watermelon's room, and saw that the child was falling asleep on all fours, and breathed a sigh of relief.

After pouring two glasses of water, Bai Yu and Song Shirin sat side by side on the sofa.

Bai Yu took a sip of warm water, "Thank you."

"No thanks." Song Shirin knew what he was thanking for, but he didn't say much.

Bai Yu suddenly laughed, he hadn't chatted with Song Shirin so solemnly and seriously for a long time.

"I didn't expect you to help me take care of him." Bai Yu saw a fruit bowl on the coffee table, walked over, picked up an apple, and looked for a fruit knife everywhere.

Holding the fruit knife, Bai Yu went around to the other side of the coffee table, squatted on the ground, and began to peel while chatting face-to-face with Song Shirin.

Song Shirin took advantage of the convenience of his field of vision and looked at Bai Yu unscrupulously. It's just that when the originally cold eyes swept Bai Yu's lips, an undercurrent immediately swelled up.

Bai Yu, who didn't notice anything wrong with the man, was enthusiastically handing the peeled apple to Song Shirin, "Do you eat it?"

The man covered in a chill refused indifferently.

Finally noticing Song Shirin's eccentricity, Bai Yu stood up, walked to the sofa and sat down, and said while eating apples, "What's wrong with you?"

"Where have you been tonight?"

"I participated in a commercial performance, so I came back late." Bai Yu ate the apple three times and divided it by two, stretched his waist, and was about to throw away the apple core, but his body suddenly stiffened.

Song Shirin touched Bai Yu's lips with his hand expressionlessly, and said coldly, "If you don't go home in the middle of the night, where will you go to waste."

Bai Yu swallowed nervously, when he wiped his mouth just now, he used too hard to wipe his lips, so he was targeted by Song Shirin.

But he didn't expect that Song Shirin would be angry because of the matter of his lips.

"I didn't." Bai Yu leaned back a little, his eyes were full of anticipation, and as soon as he let go of his hand, he didn't even pay attention to the apple core falling on the carpet.

Song Shirin's fierce momentum suddenly retracted, withdrew his hand, and said, "I'll go back." "

Damn it! Lao Tzu took off his pants, but you told me that you were going home?

Bai Yu shook angrily, stretched out his hand, grabbed Song Shirin's belt, and pressed the person back to sit on the sofa.

Straddle the man's body, the posture of the two at the moment is extremely ambiguous, and if something is wrong, it may be thunderous.

Bai Yu held Song Shirin's face with both hands, and the lips of the two were close together, "Cowardice, if you have the ability, you will continue to do it."

Song Shirin's eyes darkened, and he opened his mouth, ready to enjoy the food delivered to his door.

"Click."

Little Watermelon stood at the door, his eyes were hazy, "Baba, Uncle Song, what are you doing?"