Chapter 19

Song Shirin was wearing gray casual clothes, usually giving people an indifferent and alienated atmosphere, but at this moment, most of them disappeared.

The little watermelon pounced on it and hugged Song Shirin's thigh, "Uncle Song, do you live here too?"

Bai Yu's inner embarrassment was infinitely magnified, and he originally thought that he was just here to meet his new neighbors, but he ran into the muzzle of his ex's gun.

Song Shirin looked at Bai Yu and the little watermelon, his eyes flashed, and then he turned sideways and said, "Come in and sit."

After the breakup, there was a one-night stand, so after meeting, each other's attitudes were not too cold.

Bai Yu nodded, walked in, looked at the simple decoration in the house, and said, "Why did you move here?"

"The original apartment was leaking, so I bought this one." Song Shirin said lightly, and after pouring a glass of warm water for the two of them, he sat on the sofa and stopped talking.

The atmosphere was a little awkward.

"Uncle Song, do you remember me?" The little watermelon liked Song Shirin very much, so he walked over and lay on the other party's knees, and the little peach blossom blinked.

Song Shirin touched his hair and said, "Remember."

After the words fell, Song Shirin turned his head to look at Bai Yu and said, "I didn't know you lived here in advance."

This is probably the most obvious progress of Song Shirin in the past two years, because he was authoritarian and domineering in the past, and he never disdained to explain.

After hearing Song Shirin's explanation, Bai Yu was distracted for a moment, and then smiled: "Hmm." I don't mind.

Song Shirin looked at Bai Yu, who was obviously not in a state, and retracted his gaze. He picked up the little watermelon, took out a tablet in the study, downloaded a puzzle game, handed it to the little watermelon, and said, "Take it and play."

The little watermelon's eyes were bright, and he was very happy, but he didn't dare to take the tablet privately, and looked at Bai Yu with a blank eye, full of expectations.

Bai Yu is not short of money to buy electronic products, but he is worried that the little watermelon will see things that he shouldn't see when playing games online. Or is it that addiction to games causes myopia, so he has not been allowed to play these things.

But now, Bai Yu couldn't say anything against Song Shirin's initiative to show favor to the tablet given to the little watermelon, so he could only say: "You can only play for fifteen minutes, and after fifteen minutes, you have to go to the balcony to see the scenery, you know?"

Little Watermelon happily sat on the carpet with a tablet and played a game.

Song Shirin took a sip of coffee and suddenly said, "You taught him very well."

If he wasn't sure that Song Shirin didn't know the inside story, Bai Yu would almost think that Song Shirin was talking to him in the role of another father.

Bai Yu smiled: "Thank you."

Song Shirin lowered his eyes, unable to see the undercurrent in his eyes, "Are you really unwilling to give me an explanation about the child's affairs?"

"Wrong start, right choice, happy ending, nothing to explain." Bai Yu said lightly, unwilling to talk about this topic in front of the little watermelon.

Song Shirin's face remained unchanged, and he couldn't see joy or anger.

Bai Yu glanced at him, quickly retracted his gaze, and only felt that Song Shirin's mind was getting harder and harder to guess year by year.