Chapter 38

When Qi Yan returned to the crew, he was a little dazed.

Assistant Lily pushed him, quickly retracted her hand, and said cautiously: "Brother Qi, the director asked if you can still shoot."

Qi Yan glanced at his assistant Lily, and suddenly became angry, "Look at my face, can you still shoot it now?!"

Assistant Lily was about to cry, and said with a crying voice: "Then I'll go and tell the director now that I won't shoot yet."

Qi Yan had a gloomy face and stopped her, "Am I running an outdoor variety show next week, what kind of show is it?"

"Destroy the tornado." Assistant Lily whispered, although she didn't understand why Qi Yan suddenly asked this, she didn't dare to ask why.

"Tell me about the guest list." Qi Yan took a sip of hot tea, and the old god was there.

Assistant Lily whispered: "The director said that he invited you, Bai Yu, Chu Wenwen and Mo Anyu."

Qi Yan nodded, a hint of darkness flashed in his eyes, "Give me your phone, I want to make a call."

Assistant Lily was stunned for a moment, and hurriedly took the mobile phone and handed it to Qi Yan, seeing that the other party proposed to leave the rest room by herself, she hurriedly withdrew, and did not dare to delay for a moment.

Bai Yu, who was filming in Xia County, looked at the gray weather, and hurriedly tightened the blanket on his body, staying in the deep mountains and old forests for filming in this season was already cold to death, but now it is raining again, the cold wind is mixed with drizzle, it is cold to the bone.

Xiao Zhang took the mobile phone, trotted all the way, took the umbrella in Xiao Li's hand attentively, and said, "Brother Bai, Brother Zhang's phone."

Bai Yu took the phone, "Hey, what's the matter?"

Lao Zhang unceremoniously got straight to the point, and his tone was gloomy: "Did you offend Qi Yan?"

Qi Yan?

Bai Yu said vigilantly: "What's wrong? "

"I won an episode of 'Eliminate the Tornado' for you before, which was a sure thing, but the director team just called me and said that they wanted to replace you." Mr. Zhang was furious, "I inquired, it was Qi Yan who did it."

Bai Yu squinted, eliminating the tornado is the most explosive outdoor variety show this year, with five men and one woman as regular team members, and different stars are invited to the show in each issue.

Novel, funny, and close to the people, and the guests invited in each episode have a certain number of fans, so it didn't take long for this show to become popular.

Bai Yu was able to win this show this time, completely because the director team saw that his popularity was high, and the number of topics had been high, and he just happened to take over the next Xianxia drama with great potential.

However, compared to being brushed down, Bai Yu is more curious, how did Qi Yan convince the director team?

Mr. Zhang replied to him angrily: "Qi Yan just said: If I want him, you can do it yourself, and then hang up the phone, snort, like a sloppy little girl!"

Mr. Zhang has been in the circle for so many years, and he has some connections in his hands. Therefore, after Bai Yu was brushed down, he immediately used his relationship to find out the reason - the cooked duck flew before it reached his mouth, how could he swallow this breath!

However, when he learned that the person who secretly stumbled was Qi Yan, Mr. Zhang was so angry that he couldn't speak.

Bai Yu didn't have any resistance, he laughed deeply, lit a cigarette and put it in his mouth, and said solemnly: "It's okay, so I can rest for a few days."

Mr. Zhang smacked him angrily, "It's a matter of face!" No, we can't just forget it, if we spread this matter, we will lose face. "

Bai Yu slowly exhaled a puff of smoke rings and said lightly: "By the way, who is the person who replaced me?"

Mr. Zhang's attitude was very strange, and he kept repeatedly emphasizing the two sentences "shameful" and "too embarrassing", so Bai Yu was suspicious.

"It's Ran Fei." Mr. Zhang knew that he couldn't hide it for long, so he blurted out without the slightest hesitation.

Xiao Zhang, who was standing aside and eavesdropping, suddenly showed a smug smile.

Xiao Li took in Xiao Zhang's eccentricity without a trace, but he didn't make a sound.