Chapter 46

After eating supper, it was not early, Bai Yu wiped his mouth and broke the silence: "I'll go check out."

Mo Anyu grabbed him, then hurriedly withdrew his hand and said, "I have already paid." Bai Yu, I want to talk to you."

Hearing this, Bai Yu had no choice but to stay, took out a cigarette, and said, "Do you mind if I smoke?"

"Don't mind." Mo Anyu also smoked himself, and when he saw this, he also smoked.

Two big men face each other smoking, and the atmosphere is awkward.

"What do you want to talk to me about?" Bai Yu took out his cigarette in his mouth, took out his mobile phone and glanced at it, there was no text message, no missed calls, and his eyes were dark.

Mo Anyu didn't notice Bai Yu's strange appearance, "I... Like you, long, long time."

Bai Yu spat out a puff of smoke rings, and the expression on his face was not clear in the white mist.

"I know."

All kinds of coincidences, retreats again and again, and low-voiced apologies are enough to make Bai Yu think of this aspect.

Mo Anyu, who finally said the confession that had been held in his heart for a long time, hooked the corner of his mouth, and relaxed a lot, "Then are you willing to accept my confession?" "

"I'm sorry." Bai Yu refused without any hesitation.

"I want to know, did you reject me because of Song Shirin?" Mo Anyu's hand on his lap clenched violently.

Bai Yu: "No."

"You and Song Shirin have revived, right?" Mo Anyu said to himself, without the slightest scruple of Bai Yu's instantly ugly look.

"You've been separated for two years, and now you're back and you've decided to be with him again? Bai Yu, can't you consider me? Mo Anyu looked at Bai Yu and said word by word: "In terms of family background, character, and ability, I am no worse than the surname Song!"

Bai Yu pressed the cigarette butt into the ashtray and did not let go until the sparkling tail of the cigarette was extinguished.

"Even if there is no Song Shirin, I will not be with you." Bai Yu said lightly.

"Reason."

Rao is a good temper, and he will feel irritable after a series of blows. Not to mention, Mo Anyu, who was already in a bad temper.

"You're not gay." Bai Yu said affirmatively.

Mo Anyu was stunned: "But I like you."

"I'm also a man. You like me and you like men, the equation holds. Bai Yu said, "But you are a straight man."

Mo Anyu didn't expect that he was rejected for this reason, "I like you."

"Unfortunately. I do not like you. Bai Yu was annoyed, stood up, patted Mo Anyu on the shoulder, turned around and left.

Mo Anyu stood up suddenly, grabbed Bai Yu's hand, and stepped forward, and the lips of the two were pressed together.

Bai Yu's eyes darkened, his right hand clenched his fist and attacked mercilessly, slamming Mo Anyu's lower abdomen fiercely, Mo Anyu bent over in pain, and his face turned white.

Bai Yu, who was once crazy obsessed with Shaolin martial arts for filming, put away his fist and wiped his lips fiercely.

Mo Anyu's behavior made him feel sick.

"I like you." Mo Anyu's face was about to be distorted in pain, and he was still gritting his teeth to confess, his eyes flashing with anticipation.

Bai Yu suddenly felt a little scared, and was extremely glad that this place was chartered, so their behavior just now should not have been seen.

"Mo Anyu, let's see each other less in the future, you calm down." Bai Yu ran away quickly under the wind.

Mo Anyu turned pale for a long time, raised his head, took out his mobile phone, and said, "Send the video here tonight to my mailbox, and delete all the originals." "

"Yes."