Chapter 154

The seaside villa that Song Shirin bought is located in the high-end seaside villa area of Liguo, it takes more than an hour to drive from home to the city center, facing the sea and backing the mountains, and the surrounding area is sparsely populated, which is a good place to retreat.

Except for occasionally feeling a little lonely, lonely.

Moreover, although this place is far from the city center, it is very quiet, and Bai Yu is the best place to raise a baby.

Although Bai Yu doesn't care about his weird physical condition anymore, after all, there are many people in this world who are like him, and it is an open secret that as a man, he can give birth to the next generation.

But even if he has accepted the setting of his body in his heart, Bai Yu still can't accept that his pot-bellied self is being watched by others, so when Bai Yu's belly began to be unable to cover up his wide clothes, he never left the villa again, and nested in the bedroom all day long.

The amount of exercise every day, even after Song Shirin gets off work at night, when the two of them will stroll together at dusk and play the little romance of the two's world, it can be regarded as a release.

And there is only an old man in his fifties who is busy working in the villa, the old man is specially hired, he is responsible for taking care of Bai Yu's food and drink every day, he is the same as Bai Yu when he was young, and he gave birth to a pair of twins with a male body, so he can enter the inner house.

On the periphery of the villa, Song Shirin arranged more than a dozen bodyguards, patrolling in three shifts.

In this way, after living a decadent and lonely life, Bai Yu soon fell. Every day except for eating and sleeping, there is nothing that can lift his spirit.

It wasn't until the arrival of the little watermelon and the two stupid dogs that this phenomenon was finally broken, and Bai Yu held up his big belly every day, chasing his son and chasing the dog, and his life was not fulfilling.

Little Watermelon is three years old this year and has begun to gradually learn some foreign language speaking and oral arithmetic. And when he didn't come to Liguo, the education of Little Watermelon was given full authority to the kindergarten teacher.

And now, Little Watermelon has just come to the country of Li, and he is in a state of ignorance about this completely unfamiliar country.

So now he not only rejects this place, but also sticks to Baiyu and Song Shirin.

However, when he stuck to Song Shirin, it was only after Bai Yu fell asleep.

Bai Yu, who was idle and painful, began to put the education of the little watermelon on the agenda, he asked Song Shirin to bring him a set of children's math books, and then pulled the little watermelon and sat on the chair to study together.

"What is three plus five?" Bai Yu coughed dryly and threw out the first question.

"Eight." Little Watermelon said without hesitation.

"Very well, you got it right. Next question, you have eight apples, eat three, and have a few left."

Little Watermelon shook his head: "Five."

Bai Yu looked at him shaking his head and thought it was funny, and couldn't help laughing, but he almost flashed his waist with a smile, and hurriedly sat upright, and said with a straight face: "The third question, I gave you three apples, your father gave you two apples, and then you ate two apples, may I ask how many apples do you have."

The little watermelon blinked and replied, "Three."

Bai Yu said deliberately: "Are you sure of this answer?"