Chapter 167

Mo Anyu was wearing a deep black suit, standing outside the shooting set, watching Bai Yu's shooting without blinking.

The theme of Moh's anniversary "long time no see" required Bai Yu to assist the cameraman in shooting the costumes in several backgrounds, two interior and one exterior, so Bai Yu had to stay here for two days to complete the shooting.

And today is the first day.

After Bai Yu's shooting, he walked down from the white set, didn't look at Mo Anyu, walked straight towards him, and passed by.

Mo Anyu froze with a decent smile on his face, then walked over with a smile and said, "Bai Yu, don't you plan to talk to me if you haven't seen me for so long?"

Seeing this, the surrounding staff lowered their heads and refused to look more.

Bai Yu clasped his hands in front of his chest, his face was full of indifference, and he just said lightly when he heard the words: "There should be nothing to talk about between us."

"We used to be old friends, and when we meet old friends, shouldn't we go to a quiet place and have a good chat, I have a lot of things I want to talk to you." Mo Anyu smiled and said, "Why, you don't give me face like this."

If it weren't for the wrong situation, if it wasn't for the wrong place, if it weren't for the fact that there were many people present, Bai Yu immediately took Mo Anyu's hand and yelled into his ear: I'll fuck you, who wants to give you face! I don't care about you!

However, this is the advertising shooting venue for the anniversary, and there are many staff and cameras around, so Bai Yu can't come nonsense.

He still wants face.

Bai Yu's expression did not change, he was still indifferent, "How can it be, you are not Mo Anyu who is at the same level as me now, Mo always has something to talk to me, let's talk."

Mo Anyu waved his hand in the direction of the corner and said, "Let's talk over there, there are a lot of people here, and there are many private things I want to talk to you about, so it's not convenient here."

"It's hilarious, you have to walk around all day talking." Bai Yu muttered quietly, but he still gave Mo Anyu face in front of everyone, the other party's current identity is different from the past, although he is not afraid of the other party's identity, but the face on the face still has to be enough.

"I never knew that you were actually the second young master of the Bai family." Mo Anyu leaned against the wall and looked at Bai Yu without blinking.

The thickness of Bai Yu's face is comparable to the length of the Great Wall of Huaguo, and it has not been affected by Mo Anyu's undisguised eyes, and the old god is still there, "I didn't know before that you were actually the third young master of the Mo family."

"Then let's settle it, you didn't confess to me, I didn't confess to you." Mo Anyu said tentatively that he really wanted to restore his previous relationship with Bai Yu when he returned to China this time, even if he couldn't go back to before, he should always be able to sit together and chat and be an ordinary friend.

You can always conquer it step by step.

"Flat, why should I be tied with you." Bai Yu said disdainfully, but then when he came into contact with the latter's eyes, he immediately changed his words: "Okay, okay, this matter is settled."

"Then I'm ......" Mo Anyu's expression was a little expectant and embarrassed, and he whispered: "Then can I settle the matter of kidnapping you before?" Can the previous enmity and this image ambassador be leveled together?"