Chapter 119

Qiu Feng stood next to him and watched Bai Yu wearing the aqua blue antique dress, and when he took the first set of photos and rested, he said, "Don't you think this dress is really ugly?"

"Jewelry advertisements are generally shot by women, but my next spokesperson for the Song family is responsible for the advertising shooting of all the industries under their name." Bai Yu's face was also full of melancholy, "Their advertising model has been fixed, and it is difficult to come up with new ideas."

"Actually, it's good for men to shoot jewelry commercials." Qiu Feng comforted him, "So you save a sum of money for the jewelry for your mother-in-law" 〇 "Do you think my mother-in-law will be rare with these jewelry?" Bai Yu lifted his chin in the direction of the women's jewelry he had just taken in his hand.

Qiu Feng thought to himself, he actually forgot that this company belonged to the Song family, how could Song's mother be short of jewelry.

The two men sat side by side in chairs and did not speak.

Song Shirin walked in from the door, raised his hand to signal that the people in the advertising booth did not need to greet him, and then walked over quietly.

He sat next to Bai Yu, took the latter's hand, squeezed his sweaty palm, and said, "What's wrong?"

Bai Yu reflexively tilted his head on Song Shirin's shoulder, and was just about to speak, remembering that this place was an advertising booth, and there were many people around, so he quickly raised his head and looked around.

Everyone, including Sister Li, bowed their heads and was busy with their own work, as if they hadn't seen the interaction between Bai Yu and Song Shirin just now.

Bai Yu continued to rest his head on the man's shoulder with peace of mind, and said, "It's embarrassing to shoot this advertisement."

Song Shirin saw the clothes Bai Yu was wearing and pursed his lips: "This dress is not suitable for you."

"The advertising model is too old, everyone is fixed on female stars for this form, and if it is suddenly replaced by a male star, I am afraid that it will rebound." Bai Yu said.

Song Shirin's eyes flashed with deep thought, "If you have any ideas, just say it."

"Changing the shooting mode and thinking about it from a male point of view, well, just give me a change of clothes, I think it might work well." Bai Yu shrugged.

The aesthetic of these people is completely that of an old lady with bound feet.

Song Shirin helped him straighten his clothes and said, "You go and communicate with the cameraman, I'll wait for you here."

Bai Yu didn't doubt him, and got up to leave.

Qiu Feng took out two cigarettes from the cigarette case, handed one to Song Shirin, but the latter refused, shrugged, and stuffed another cigarette into it.

"So clean, no wonder Bai Yu is so desperate for you." Qiu Feng lit a cigarette with a lighter and teased him.

Song Shirin's expression remained unchanged and said, "How are you thinking about it?"

"Think about it." Qiu Feng said in a low voice, "It's just that I don't understand, that person is Bai Yu's eldest brother, why did you want to attack him?"

Song Shirin remembered what Bai Bolan said to himself when he left New Southwest. His eyes darkened, if Bai Bolun was just a brotherly to Bai Yu, he would not make a move on Bai Bollang.

"You don't care about it."

"You asked me to help deal with Bai Yu's eldest brother, but you told me that I didn't want to know why you moved him, you're not..." Qiu Feng looked at Song Shirin's eyes that couldn't be described in words.