Chapter 133

The formation of the two families of Bai Su is a major event in the new southwest, because it not only means that the Bai family will take a big step forward in the current foundation, but also represents that there is an unshakable tree standing behind the Bai family.

The Su family got no less than the Bai family in this marriage, but because of the sensitivity of Su's father's profession, their family always habitually kept a low profile.

Therefore, outsiders don't quite understand what the Su family has gained in this marriage, and the Su family naturally can't reveal it to the outside world.

Back to the engagement party.

The guests invited by the two families were either rich or expensive, so during the banquet that night, the guests present were dressed very luxuriously and eye-catching.

Handsome men and beautiful women, a feast of gorgeous costumes.

Bai Yu stood on the twentieth floor, holding on to the railing with both hands and looking down, looking lazy.

Little Watermelon stood aside, also looked down curiously, and said, "Baba, what are you looking at?"

"Their clothes are beautiful." Bai Yu sighed.

The clothes worn by these people are all good-looking like peacocks, which are like the white suits on his body, which are good-looking, but they can't be the brightest star in the crowd.

The little watermelon shouted "Dangdangdang" in his mouth, and then turned around in front of Bai Yu and said, "My clothes are also very good-looking."

Bai Yu nodded and didn't comment much.

The little watermelon looked a little lost without receiving praise, and he pulled Boyu's pants and said, "Baba, what are you thinking?"

Bai Yu said faintly: "I'm wondering why their clothes are so bohemian."

Little Watermelon smiled and said, "But our clothes are good."

Bai Yu was curious, "What do you think is good?"

"Grandma said that we are wearing parent-child outfits, and only we have them." The little watermelon said on tiptoe.

Bai Yu glanced at the crowd on the first floor, and then pulled the small watermelon to find Song Shirin.

At the beginning of the dinner, Bai Brown went up to talk to Su's father, and Su Yijun, who was wearing a white bandeau dress, held Bai Brown's arm and happily rested his head on the latter's shoulder, his face full of sweetness.

Bai Yu sat down and bit his ears and discussed with Song Shirin.

The parents of the Song family were also invited, and when they appeared, the little watermelon was pulled aside by the two old men who thought of Sun and were kissed and touched.

Mother Song couldn't put it down with the cute little watermelon, but she seemed to have something on her mind, looking in the direction of Bai Yu from time to time, and when Bai Yu looked at her, she retracted her gaze in a panic.

Bai Yu was puzzled by this: "Is your mother interesting to me?"

Song Shirin took a moment to pick up the vegetables, and then casually sandwiched a piece of chicken to Bai Yu, and said gently: "Don't belly elders, eat well."

Bai Yu smiled bitterly and looked at the chicken neck in his bowl, wondering if Song Shirin was deliberately embarrassing him, because he knew that he didn't like to eat chicken neck.

However, in addition to the chicken neck, chicken head, and chicken butt, Bai Yuquan likes to eat.

Little Watermelon gets along very well with Song's father, and the grandfather and grandson haven't seen a significant increase in the number of topics for a while, while Song's mother was obviously snubbed and excluded by these two people.