Chapter 74

After the premiere promotion ended, Bai Yu returned to the backstage rest room, and before he could remove his makeup, he saw Chu Wenwen holding her hands on her chest and looking at her coldly, making a move, and saying, "What's the matter?"

"I didn't know you were so shameless." Chu Wenwen looked angry.

In the days of the Chinese New Year, she went to Song's house almost every day to report, but when she didn't see Song Shirin for a few days, she couldn't help but run to ask Song's mother, why is Song Shirin not at home?

As a result, Song's mother smiled kindly and said that Song Shirin went to accompany her daughter-in-law! Daughter-in-law!

Where did Song Shirin come from's daughter-in-law?!

Chu Wenwen had been secretly observing Song Shilin during this time, and vaguely guessed that the other party should have reconciled with Bai Yu.

So she guessed almost in the next second that the "daughter-in-law" in Song Shirin's mouth was Bai Yu!

Bai Yu, how could he shamelessly occupy Song Shirin? Don't even let each other go home for the New Year!

So when Chu Wenwen, who had been complaining for a long time, saw Bai Yu, she ran over to accuse the other party when she caught the time.

Bai Yu sneered: "You are a woman who came to my rest room alone, and you are going to have a face?" If it's okay, get out of here, I don't want to be mistaken for having a bad relationship with you.

Chu Wenwen's face changed instantly, "You can sleep with other women and give birth to a child, why can't you live your little life in peace, you have to pester us!"

"I know you need to hug your thighs to find the gold owner, but Song Shirin is definitely not your choice."

Bai Yu sat on the chair and questioned for the first time whether this woman had a brain or not, why was she so naïve?

"Go out, turn right, walk slowly, don't send." Bai Yu didn't bother to talk to her, and directly ordered the eviction.

Hearing this, Chu Wenwen was silent for a moment and spoke again: "I heard that you are going to record and destroy the tornado in two days, right?"

Bai Yu looked at her.

Chu Wenwen said sarcastically: "As the saying goes, the road is narrow, I just hope that I was not assigned to a team with you on the day of recording."

Bai Yu was instantly dumbfounded, it was already a coincidence that he was assigned to partner with Chu Wenwen when he recorded the New Southwest Gala before, so I thought that there would be Chu Wenwen when I recorded a variety show two days later!

Chu Wenwen said in a low voice: "The only guest invited in the first phase of this season to eliminate the tornado is me and you, such a big honor, could it be stained with Song Shirin's light^" Although she said this, Chu Wenwen's tone was very determined.

Bai Yu didn't speak, he has a good home-type boyfriend who has a big and good golden thigh and is unusually thick, he doesn't need it, is it difficult for others to use it?

Seeing that he didn't speak, Chu Wenwen thought that Bai Yu was ashamed, and sneered, "Little white face."

After speaking, like a female general who has won a battle, she proudly pushed open the door and left.

Not long after Chu Wenwen left the rest room, the new assistant walked in tremblingly and said, "Brother Bai, the car is ready, when will we leave?"

Bai Yu began to remove his makeup, and said lightly: "Wait until I remove my makeup, you can go out first if you are fine, help me guard the door, and I will change my clothes later."