Chapter 67

The door of the "Click" room was opened, Song Shirin walked into the living room, and found that the room was dark, and Bai Yu sat motionless on the sofa and was silent.

Walking over quickly, Song Shirin put the blazer on his body on Bai Yu's body, and the two sat side by side on the sofa.

Bai Yu said in a dumb voice: "You... You know it all, right? "

Song Shirin's eyes flashed with distress, he couldn't see this young man like this.

"I didn't tell you, let you not look it up!" Bai Yu stretched out his hand to cover his eyes, blinked his sour eyes, and said nothing angry.

Song Shirin frowned, stood up, picked up Bai Yu as if he were holding a child, supported the young man's waist with one hand, and supported his ass with the other, and walked quickly towards the bedroom with him.

One by one, just like the little watermelon nestled in Bai Yu's arms in this posture every time he was wronged, Bai Yu couldn't help but bury his head in Song Shirin's neck socket, and also Xi wrapping his legs around the man's waist.

A mature man will not mind a young lover spoiling himself in this way at all, he will only be very satisfied with his lover's dependence on him.

Turning on the bedroom light, Song Shirin sat on the bed in this position, looked up, looked at Bai Yu sitting on his lap, and whispered to reassure: "The baby is angry?"

Bai Yu stiffened, the tips of his ears instantly turned red, and he slowly shook his head after a long while.

"I just want to know what you're hiding from me, and I didn't mean to investigate." Song Shirin kissed the young man in his arms and looked at the tips of his red ears.

Bai Yu raised his head slowly, his eyes were red, and his voice was hoarse: "You have!" You promised me that you wouldn't investigate."

Song Shirin: "If I don't take the initiative to investigate, when will you tell me the truth?" I'm afraid I won't say it for the rest of my life!"

"It's me and not you who have mutated your body, of course you think it's not a big deal!" Bai Yu was angry, didn't this man think that it was a particularly unacceptable thing for him to investigate himself in private?

Song Shirin's tone slowed down: "This is not a mutation."

Bai Yu was sure: "Yes."

Song Shirin changed the topic: "Qi Yan was left in the city center by me."

A sentence without a beginning or an end completely made Bai Yu quiet again, and he said: "... Thank you."

Song Shirin's eyes flashed with distress, his youth should be arrogant and domineering, should be flamboyant and confident, shouldn't be... Such.

He shouldn't have been so himself.

"Brother, I'm afraid."

In a word, Song Shirin once again clearly felt that the young man had not forgotten the time before the two of them.

He's still his own baby.

Bai Yu said with a crying voice: "I'm afraid... Don't talk about it."

Song Shirin snorted, "Don't be afraid, there is a brother."

Bai Yu grabbed Song Shirin's blazer fiercely, with great force, directly pulled the man's clothes out of the folds, and choked up: "I didn't leave on purpose, I can't help it, I really don't dare to stay."

Listening to Bai Yu's incoherent words, Song Shirin's heart was full of remorse, he should have tied him back when this person left, otherwise he wouldn't have made so many troubles!