Chapter 123

A meal begins with laughter and ends in the embarrassment of everyone.

Everyone parted at the door of the hotel, Bai Brown wanted to rush back to the company for a meeting, Song's mother's dance troupe was preparing to practice, and Song's father was going home to watch the news.

Secretary Chu saw that the situation was not right, and also said that he would go home to take care of his little nephew, so he ran away with oil on the soles of his feet.

Only Bai Yu and Song Shirin were left looking at each other relatively wordlessly, and there was a faint atmosphere of embarrassment in the air.

Bai Yu began to think about how much forgiveness he would get if he begged for mercy.

Song Shirin sighed and said helplessly: "Don't be so reckless next time." "

Bai Yu nodded busily. Now it's a shame and a loss to the Pacific Ocean, and it's all used as a joke for others.

Who can understand how embarrassing he was when he broke into the door with his ambition, and what he saw was not the confrontation scene between the two armies, but the happy family carnival!

Now he was all regarded as a joke by others, and Bai Yu was depressed.

Song Shirin shook up the soundproof glass remotely, blocked the driver's view in the front seat, and said, "Legs out, I'll take a look."

"You're going to give me a massage?" Bai Yu stretched out his aching foot with anticipation, and then put it on Song Shirin's leg.

Song Shirin carefully helped him massage his feet and taught him a serious lesson: "This time you let your parents see the joke, they will laugh at you for a long time."

Bai Yu was sure: "Your dad doesn't look like a gossip person, he shouldn't laugh at me, but I'm worried that your mother will post this mess to the circle of friends." "

"My mom sends something to Moments every day, you can try to block her." Song Shirin's friendly reminder.

Bai Yu was curious: "Is this the reason why you never play Moments?"

"Do your feet still hurt?" Song Shirin quietly changed the topic, and the movements in his hands intensified.

Bai Yu's face immediately changed in pain, and after screaming twice, he didn't dare to talk nonsense, and it didn't take long for him to leave this matter behind.

The other side.

Song's mother held Song's father's shoulders and smiled from ear to ear in the back seat, "Xiaobai, why is he so cute, it's really a lot of TV dramas, and my mind is full of this kind of mess."

"He's a good boy who is very lively, and Rin will be very happy with him."

Father Song's always serious face couldn't help but soften, the corners of his mouth hooked slightly, and he was happy when he thought of Bai Yu's embarrassed appearance just now that he didn't even know how to put his hand.

Mother Song wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, gasped and said, "Stop at the street in front, I'm going to dance with my sisters."

Father Song frowned, "Haven't you been chasing TV lately, don't you go back to watch it?" "

Song's mother picked up her bag and said without raising her head: "I can go home and watch TV series on the Internet, and dancing with my sisters is very important." Besides, I was invited to be one of the lead dancers this time, so how could I be absent? "

Song's father watched Song's mother get out of the car at the intersection, and then walked into a private dance hall in high spirits.

The driver said, "Sir, where are you going now?"