Chapter 24

Ye Hang is also a smart person, seeing that these eldest young masters don't want to see him, he extinguished the idea of getting up, so as not to attract suspicion.

With a sweep of his eyes, Ye Hang saw that Qi Yan was chatting with Chu Wenwen hotly, and the fire in his heart lit up again.

Chu Wenwen's net worth is not a secret in the circle, Bai Fumei is beautiful and powerful, so her resources in the circle are also very good, if she catches her line, it will not be bad.

Ye Hang settled down and walked over to take the initiative to say hello: "Sister Chu."

Chu Wenwen raised her eyes and glanced at him, and sneered coldly: "I'm only twenty-five years old this year, younger than you, what's my name."

Ye Hang's movements paused, he stood in place awkwardly, looking at Qi Yan for help, hoping that he could say something for himself.

Qi Yan sneered, he was willing to bring Ye Hang here, just to pull a fool to foil himself, but Ye Hang was good, and he wanted to escort him?

Ye Hang was hit one after another, he breathed a sigh of relief in his chest, his face turned dark, but he didn't dare to lose his temper.

Chu Wenwen lazily lowered her head and played with her mobile phone, looking like she didn't want to be seen by anyone.

"I heard that it seems that Bai Yu also went to audition for the Nine Heavenly Tribulations." Qi Yan spoke again, he knew that Chu Wenwen looked down on Bai Yu, so when he mentioned this topic, the other party would definitely not talk to him.

Sure enough, Chu Wenwen's head was raised from the phone, she looked at Qi Yan calmly, and said, "Bai Yu is coming to audition for the leading actor?"

"Yes." Ye Hang couldn't wait to interject, pretending not to see Qi Yan's annoyed look, "This news was said by Bai Yu's assistant, it is absolutely reliable, I just don't know if he has a successful audition."

Chu Wenwen sneered: "He? How can it be!"

Qi Yan said, "How could Bai Yu's assistant tell you this?"

Ye Hang sighed: "Ran Fei wanted to engage Bai Yu, so he bought off the assistant next to him. I also found out by accident."

Qi Yan didn't know about this before, so he was also interested, glanced at Chu Wenwen without a trace, and said with interest: "Why did Ran Fei target Bai Yu?"

"The cypress tree is a big move. And if Ran Fei wants to take the position, he has to pull down the people who are in his way. Ye Hang didn't care.

Qi Yan lowered his eyes, not knowing what he was planning.

Chu Wenwen stood up suddenly, holding her bag and about to leave, "A play is a play, I don't even want a face in order to be famous, it's disgusting!"

Chu Wenwen's words were not big or small, but they were very quiet in the singing hall, so only Qi Yan and Ye Hang heard them, and the people in the same room only saw Chu Wenwen leaving angrily and didn't know the details.

Ye Hang looked at Qi Yan, leaned over and said, "Brother Qi, this, what should I do?"

After saying that, Ye Hang was still a little nervous, and wanted to chase him out and explain to the eldest lady.

Qi Yan squinted at him, "People say that you are disgusting, and you have to chase after you in vain, isn't it even more annoying?"

Ye Hang smiled and didn't dare to answer.

Qi Yan picked up the wine glass and took a sip, "Ran Fei wants to deal with Bai Yu's matter, why didn't you tell me in advance?" "In this way, I can also make Bai Yu die faster.

Ye Hang smiled and didn't squeak.

Ye Hang looked in the direction of the door, and said in his heart, if Chu Wenwen was not a daughter, if she didn't have a family to escort her behind her back, would she dare to say the sentence "The drama is disgusting"?

has the ability, this female cousin quits the entertainment industry, while making money in the entertainment industry, she thinks that this circle is not clean.

If you don't while standing in the pit, you have to scold the pit for smelling.

Slut!