Chapter 27

After the simple and solemn start-up ceremony, the crew of "Nine Heavenly Tribulations" officially entered the intense filming.

This is also when Bai Yu met Chu Wenwen after two years.

Chu Wenwen is the heroine, and the costumes prepared for her by the costume team have three levels, the early stage is the dignified and beautiful eldest lady, the middle stage is the female disciple costume of Jiuzhong Mountain, and the later stage is the blackening after falling into the demon.

The pink costume dress with exquisite makeup makes Chu Wenwen look even more moving, and her smile is seductive.

However, the words spoken by this beautiful and cute girl were particularly annoying, "I haven't seen you for so long, I can't imagine that you have actually killed again." Let me think, is it going to be a success in selling ass again? "

Chu Wenwen and Bai Yu have known each other a few years ago, but their relationship has always been very poor because they are rivals.

Bai Yu fought back without a red face and a heartbeat: "Yes." Mr. Song is doing a good job, how can I be willing to give up such a stunner in the world?"

Chu Wenwen's face turned red, and her hands trembled with anger, "Bai Yu!" What qualifications do you have to say that, Brother Song! "

Bai Yu sneered, "As Song Shirin's good sister, what qualifications do you have to question his ex-lover?"

When talking about a good sister, Bai Yu deliberately accentuated that these three words are pronunciation.

The Song family and the Chu family have a cooperative relationship, so the children of the two families are also very close. So, inevitably, Chu Wenwen fell in love with Song Shirin.

What puzzled Bai Yu was that it was clear that Chu Wenwen had the opportunity to get the moon first near the water, but why did she not dare to confess to Song Shirin for so many years?

Especially, since she found out that he and Song Shirin were together a few years ago, Chu Wenwen's attitude towards him has changed from neither yin nor yang to the current saber rattling.

Chu Wenwen sneered: "Bai Yu, you make me feel sick."

"It's embarrassing. As the heroine, you have to fall in love with me without hesitation in the play. Bai Yu has always maintained a gentlemanly demeanor towards women, but for Chu Wenwen, he is too lazy to maintain this good character.

Chu Wenwen dropped a sentence: "You will regret it." And he turned and left.

Bai Yu didn't take her cruel words to heart, picked up the script and memorized the lines, and soon forgot about it.

There are not many indoor scenes filmed in the imperial capital, and if the progress is fast, the shooting task in the imperial capital can be solved in a week, and then the outdoor shooting will be transferred.

  *

Scene 1: Zhuang Su'er knelt in the center of the main hall of Jiuzhong Mountain, the breeze was blowing, her hair was light, her cheeks were pink, and she looked at the Moshang Immortal Monarch sitting in the main hall with a look of adoration.

"Disciple Zhuang Su'er has returned from training, thank you Moshang Xianjun for waking up!"

Zhuya's expression did not change, and he said lightly: "Go down and receive the reward."

Zhuang Su'er retreated in surprise.

Scene 2: Zhuang Xu'er squatted in the corner of the wall, looking at Zhuya in the depths of the bamboo forest, and the girl's feelings were clear at a glance.

Zhuya glanced sideways slightly, ignoring the hot eyes behind him.

Two people, one hiding and the other conniving, lived peacefully for decades.

  *

After Director Qiu shouted "card" with satisfaction, he was about to discuss the next step with the screenwriter, and casually instructed the assistant next to him, saying: "I'll talk to Xiaobai and Xiao Chu later, the ticket will be at nine o'clock tomorrow, don't miss the plane, and start filming the exterior the day after tomorrow."

The assistant agreed, and then ran to the two of them to inform them.

Bai Yu was removing his makeup for a moment, and said without being salty or indifferent: "Okay, I know."

At the end of more than half an hour of makeup removal, Bai Yu stood in the corner with his mobile phone, hesitated for a long time before dialing Mo Anyu's phone.

Here, Mo Anyu looked at Bai Yu's call, the corners of his mouth hooked, and he was in a good mood.

Song Shirin, who was in a meeting, suddenly felt an inexplicable irritability.