Chapter 62

Song Shirin glanced at Bai Yu with a smile, and took the initiative to change the topic, "When will the test results come out?"

"I don't know." Bai Yu said embarrassedly.

The little watermelon suddenly pinched Bai Yu's ears and shouted in surprise: "Ah, Baba's ears are red!"

Bai Yu and Song Shirin: Back in the garage of the community, Bai Yu walked in front with the child in his arms, and Song Shirin followed closely with a supermarket shopping bag in his hand.

"The key is in my pocket, you take it." Standing at the door of the house, Bai Yu couldn't hold the child empty, so he took the initiative to say.

Song Shirin stepped forward with a paralyzed face, put his hand into Bai Yu's coat pocket, made a pause, and then took out the key casually, and with a "click", the door opened.

The man walked in first with something.

Bai Yu stood in place and was stunned for a moment, he just... It seems to have been molested by this sullen old man.

Song Shirin's thumb and index finger rubbed unconsciously, and the corners of his mouth were fleeting with an inexplicable smile.

Song Shirin was wearing a white shirt, his sleeves rolled up, and his muscular arm muscles bulged with the movement of waving a vegetable spoon, full of masculinity.

Song Shirin, who is in the business world one by one, can also scold Fang Yu in the kitchen, showing all the male hormones Bai Yu leaned against the wall, looking at Song Shirin, who was cooking and stir-frying, and the depression that had accumulated in his chest was slowly dissipating with the appearance of Song Shirin.

Song Shirin was stunned: "What's wrong?"

Bai Yu lay on the man's back, the corners of his eyes were red, and he was so sullen that he said, "No."

Song Shirin continued the movements in his hand by himself, and after the heat was almost over, he picked up a piece of ribs with chopsticks and handed it to the "cumbersome" mouth behind him.

Bai Yu mumbled vaguely, "It's delicious."

In fact, Bai Yu has never understood one thing. Back then, when the two of them first started dating, they didn't know how to cook, and when they were alone, they either went out to eat or ordered takeout, and no one took the initiative to enter the kitchen.

But after the two officially lived together, one morning, Bai Yu ate the fish fillet porridge boiled by the man's own hands...

Since then, Song Shirin's chef skills have been lit up.

"When did you secretly sign up for the make-up Xi class? I remember you used to have no salt and sugar. Bai Yu buried his face in the man's back, and his hand firmly held the man's lean and capable waist, and couldn't help pinching it.

Song Shirin frowned, turned off the fire, turned his head impatiently, lifted Bai Yu's chin with one hand, and kissed him fiercely.

After the kiss, both of them looked at each other breathlessly.

Bai Yu wiped the corners of his mouth, pounced, and kissed the man's side face fiercely.

It's handsome!

Song Shirin was stunned for a moment, then gave up his general turn, put the remaining two dishes in the pot, and quickly stir-fried.

"Where's the kid?" Song Shirin said.

Bai Yu rubbed the firm and tight skin under his face, felt the peace of mind brought to him by the man, and said casually: "I just fell asleep."

Song Shirin suddenly remembered something: "What are you buying Hongyi for?"