Chapter 52

At the end of the meal, the guests and hosts enjoyed themselves. The three of them stood at the door of the restaurant and said goodbye to each other.

The female editor-in-chief glanced at Qiu Feng reluctantly, but did not take the initiative to invite him to send her home, perhaps planning to put a long line to catch a big fish.

The only woman left, and the topic of the two big men getting together was a little off-topic.

Parking is nearby and the two need to walk for a while.

Qiu Feng said: "After two days of vacation, my son is clamoring to go home with your son. Is it convenient over there?"

Bai Yu was suspicious: "What's your son's name?"

"Hilly water." Qiu Feng looked at Bai Yu's still puzzled eyes: "He is a little fat."

Bai Yu: "..."

The fat boy who picked up the little watermelon pants actually fell in love with himself out of hatred?

Qiu Feng brought up another topic: "Your contract with Tingfeng will expire next year, have you considered changing jobs?"

Bai Yu raised his eyebrows, "Mr. Qiu, what benefits do you plan to use to poach me?"

"Shares." Qiu Feng said lightly.

Now in order to retain their own popular stars, every brokerage company will retain people by giving away company shares.

Although there are not many shares, there are a lot of dividends that can be obtained every year. Therefore, the pillars of each brokerage company now basically hold shares of their own company.

This is also known as the star shareholder.

Bai Yu's coffee seat is not enough, so Tingfeng will not be willing to sell the company's shares to him at a low price. So much so that when Bai Yu heard the benefits proposed by Qiu Feng, he was stunned.

"Are you serious?" Bai Yu was moved, but he didn't rush to agree.

Qiu Feng nodded, and suddenly smiled: "You don't have to be nervous, I also have requirements." After taking the shares, the contract you sign with us cannot be less than five years."

Hearing his request, Bai Yu finally breathed a sigh of relief. Nodding, he walked to his car, opened the door, and said, "I'll think about it when I go back."

Qiu Feng watched Bai Yu drive out of sight, then took out his mobile phone and dialed Song Shirin's phone.

Song Shirin's tone was cold, "What's the matter?"

"I told him about the contract." Qiu Feng opened the car door and walked in, motioned to the driver to drive, and said to himself: "I did what you asked me to do, and now I will see the result." And now, what sincerity can you show me?"

Song Shirin said: "I will give up bidding for the land in Rongcheng."

The corners of Qiu Feng's mouth hooked up a curve with satisfaction, and said in his heart that Song Shirin was really good enough for their little lover, and Rongcheng's piece of land was said to let it go, tsk.

That's a mountain of gold.

Thinking like this, Qiu Feng said happily: "Tsk, Old Song, I never knew that you were so innocent, everyone abandoned you, and you still wanted to pave the way for him." "

Song Shirin was silent and did not speak.

"Let me guess, aren't you going to tell him about it?" Qiu Feng teased his old friend, and his tone did not shy away from suspicion.