Chapter 49

Bai Yu recuperated at home for a day, and the next day he was fully revived and started work.

Bai Yu, who has long legs and good clothes and high clothes, has long enjoyed a very high aura in the fashion circle, not to mention that since his popularity has increased day by day, the invitation to shoot magazine covers is simply soft.

Mr. Zhang ruled out the down-to-earth, more accessible magazine cover shooting, and chose a fashion magazine that took the cold route: M-an.

After Bai Yu drove the little watermelon to the school, he drove slowly towards the agreed shooting location.

Xiao Li and Xiao Zhang rushed to the filming company early, and when they saw this, they hurriedly walked up, one was responsible for opening the car door, and the other was responsible for driving the car to the garage.

"Brother Bai, why are you so late, Mr. Zhang has already arrived, and he is discussing the shooting content with the editor-in-chief inside." Xiao Zhang complained that he waited for Bai Yu for half an hour in the cold wind in the morning, which made the assistant a little speechless.

Bai Yu ignored him, strode in, walked in with great strides, crossed a group of staff, and hugged Mr. Zhang, who had not seen him for more than half a month.

Mr. Zhang patted him on the shoulder and muttered in a low voice: "The director and the editor-in-chief are discussing filming over there, you hurry over, don't be so eyeless, do you hear?" "

Bai Yu agreed perfunctorily, and then walked towards the director with Mr. Zhang.

The director had a good impression of Bai Yu, and after a few words of ridicule, he received a call temporarily and had to leave early.

The editor-in-chief of M-an's magazine is a 30-year-old woman with glasses, who looks average, but has a strong momentum, she takes the initiative to shake Bai Yu's hand, and then tells the shooting task in detail.

Winter is coming, and the winter in Hwaseong is very cold, and the temperature drops below freezing, and then snows.

"The theme of this shoot is winter lovers, because of the weather, so this issue of the magazine will be published directly at the end of the month." The editor-in-chief said, "The new clothes have been delivered, and they are all delivered to your size."

Mr. Zhang said: "Why is it so urgent this time?"

Generally speaking, the publication where the celebrity shoots the cover of the magazine will not be released in the current month, and the earliest will be in the next month, after all, it is necessary to check the sample issue, contact the printing and a series of other things.

The editor-in-chief raised his glasses and smiled: "No way, the sponsor asked for it."

The clothing used for their magazine shoots is provided by fixed branded clothing. The new winter men's style at the brand store has been launched, and the magazine also needs to adjust the month's publication in order to match the new release.

Bai Yu put on makeup, wore a warm-colored sweater, and wore a light-colored coat outside, and his hairstyle was carefully taken care of by the hairstylist, and the aura of the whole person changed.

Seeing the ruffian domineering president turn into a warm boys' school grass with his own eyes, the impact on outsiders is very great.

Mr. Zhang stood aside and watched Bai Yu keep changing his shooting pose, tsk, I don't know why, he always felt that Bai Yu seemed to be more ... Hooked.

It's really a man's face.

Qiu Feng, as the president of the clothing brand sponsorship, thought that Bai Yu was an invited actor in this issue when he passed by the filming venue, hesitated for a moment and drove over.

Coincidentally, Qiu Feng saw Bai Yu who was shooting the cover in front of the camera, and the same idea as Mr. Zhang immediately popped up in his mind - it was really seductive.

The editor-in-chief had sharp eyes, leaned over and said, "Mr. Qiu, why are you here?"

"Passing by, let's take a look." Qiu Feng made a perfunctory sound, then sat on the chair and admired Bai Yu's dress-up show not far away.

He may understand why the fat son is holding him all day long and saying that Bai Yu is very handsome.

Seeing this, the editor-in-chief was messy for a moment, looked at Qiu Feng's relishful appearance, thought about it, and still didn't bother him.