Chapter 99

Backstage at the Little Red Flower Awards Ceremony, Bai Yu was teased by Lin Yi, and then he coldly refused the other party's invitation to have supper with him.

Lin Yi glared: "Every time I call you out for supper, you have something, this time I don't care what you do, I have to come out to play with us."

Chu Xiaoxiao helped beside her: "That's it." You haven't been out with us since you came back. "

Bai Yu sighed, looked around the backstage where people came and went, leaned into Lin Yi's ear, and whispered.

The smile on Lin Yi's face froze, full of astonishment.

After finishing speaking, Bai Yu gave a flying kiss to the two of them and ran away.

Chu Xiaoxiao pulled Lin Yi, who was distracted, and said, "What did he tell you?"

Lin Yi's expression was weird, he looked at Chu Xiaoxiao's curious eyes, and whispered: "He said that he wants to go back to live the days of his wife and children hot kangtou."

Chu Xiaoxiao: "..."

When Bai Yumei came home with the trophy, when he saw the Song family's parents, Song Shirin and Little Watermelon, all sitting on the sofa waiting for him, the smile on his face disappeared, and he walked over and greeted him politely.

Mother Song waved her hand, "I have something to discuss with you here with Lao Song, Lao Song, you can say it."

Father Song teased the little watermelon in his arms and said without raising his head when he heard the words: "This is what you proposed, you said it yourself."

Mother Song smiled, and was embarrassed by Father Song in front of the three juniors, which made her very angry, but in order to ensure the most basic demeanor, her face was still indifferent.

She said lightly: "We have heard about the storm in the city a few days ago^" Bai Yu vaguely guessed what she was going to say, and his face was expressionless.

"Xiaobai, you have to stay in the entertainment industry, our family doesn't matter, but we can't let you do nonsense." Song's mother said.

Bai Yu adjusted his sitting posture and said, "What did I do?"

"Little watermelon is still young, we won't care about you about him following you on variety shows before."

Mother Song said bitterly: "However, your scandal has affected children, do you admit that you did the right thing?"

"In order to dig up scandals about you, reporters will do whatever it takes to harass the person whose identity you are, and it is impossible to prevent it!" Mother Song looked at Bai Yu and said, "Little watermelon is the child of our Song family, we can't watch him suffer these things."

Bai Yu bent down and picked up an orange, peeling it and saying, "Say whatever you want, don't go around the pass."

"Lao Song and I unanimously decided to take the little watermelon away from you, and we want to give the little watermelon a new and perfect learning Xi environment." Song's mother began to talk about her plans.

Bai Yu's nails pinched into the orange peel, and the orange juice slipped into the nails, and Song Shirin's eyes darkened.

"You are both young, and you are still in love, it is not convenient to have a child by your side, I have a lot of time with Lao Song, we can help you take him." After Mother Song finished speaking, she looked at Bai Yu expectantly and said, "What do you think?"

Bai Yu waved his hand at the small watermelon and said, "Come and eat oranges."

The little watermelon walked over with a straight face, looked up at Bai Yu, and said in a milky voice: "Baba, I won't go."