Chapter 7

Hou Dao and Bai Yu chatted from one o'clock in the afternoon until more than four o'clock before reluctantly saying goodbye.

After Bai Yu saw the guide leave, he waited for a while before putting on his sunglasses and leaving.

Bai Yu stood at the door of the café, and after his eyes swept across the street, his feet seemed to be stuck with glue, and he didn't move half a step.

Because he was wearing sunglasses, no one noticed that Bai Yu's eyes were firmly locked on the two people on the other side of the street.

Song Shirin and Qi Yan.

Song Shirin, who seemed to be aware, frowned, and looked back at the scorching gaze, and was also stunned, but his face was still cold.

Bai Yu's hands in his pockets were clenched into fists, and his eyes hidden under his sunglasses were red.

Song Shirin didn't expect to see Bai Yu here, his footsteps paused, and he subconsciously raised his feet in the direction of Bai Yu.

Bai Yu's eyesight5. 0, naturally seeing Song Shirin's movements, he pursed his lips, turned around and walked quickly.

Qi Yan followed Song Shirin's eyes, and could only see Bai Yu's fleeing back, breathing heavily, reaching out to hold Song Shirin's hand, and using a little bit of force, "What are you looking at?" 

Song Shirin came back to his senses, indifferently glanced at Bai Yu's fast departing back, and then shook off Qi Yan's hand holding his arm, and took the lead in front, "It's nothing." Let's go, I'll introduce you to a few directors."

Qi Yan's chest rose and fell a few times, and after regaining his composure, he kept up with Song Shirin's footsteps again.

Bai Yu, you are really ghostly!

Bai Yu, who was once again worried about his rival, had a blank mind at the moment, and stopped a taxi to leave here.

It wasn't until Bai Yu got out of the taxi and saw the little watermelon running towards him from Teacher Chen's side that he came back to his senses.

The little watermelon offered treasure and took out a picture album from his schoolbag and said, "Baba, this is what I drew today."

Bai Yu said twice, took the album, looked at it a few times, and said perfuncitoryly: "The painting is really good, good-looking."

The little watermelon puffed up her chest proudly.

Bai Yu suddenly stopped, watched the little watermelon walk in front of him, exhaled deeply, walked forward quickly, and picked up the little watermelon, "Let's go, Dad will take you home."

The little watermelon's eyes were full of surprise, and his eyes were bright, and he reached out to hug Bai Yu's neck and said hello loudly.

Being held in the arms of their father is something that every child will feel happy about.

It's just that along the way, Bai Yu didn't say anything to the little watermelon.

At this moment, Bai Yu's mind was full of the scene he had seen at the door of the café before, the picture of Song Shirin and Qi Yan standing together.

From Gay's professional point of view, Song Shirin, who is handsome, golden and full of masculinity, and Qi Yan, who eats with his face, stand together, which is simply a match made in heaven.

However, judging from the eyes of a narrow-minded predecessor, Song Shirin and Qi Yan standing together are like flowers stuck in cow dung.

So, after the narrow-minded predecessor Bai Yu returned home, he picked up his mobile phone to log in to the trumpet and made an extremely angry remark.