Chapter 85

Five children, with an average age of five, got lost in the town for ten minutes before finding the convenience store under the guidance of the locals.

The owner of the convenience store was a handsome uncle of Sven, he looked at the five children with a smile and said, "Children, do you need to buy anything?"

Liu Xiaoshuai is the oldest here, and his personality is relatively calm compared to several children, he stepped forward and said, "Boss, let's buy lunch."

"I want sugar candy." Little Watermelon is obsessed with finding candy for his beloved Baba.

Liu Xiaoshuai turned around, took the little watermelon's hand, put on a straight face, and taught him a serious lesson: "No, you can't eat sugar for lunch, you will get worm teeth, we have to bring lunch to the dads."

"But I don't have any fast food here, you can go in and have a look, if you have anything you like to eat." Uncle Shuai smiled and said, "However, you have to pay."

After hearing that he could go in and get something, the little watermelon immediately shook off Liu Xiaoshuai's hand holding him, walked in quickly, and couldn't find the candy after looking for a long time, so he could only say regretfully: "There is no sugar candy."

Wei Wei is a mixed-race little handsome guy, seeing this, he handed the little watermelon the instant noodles with the sauerkraut flavor he found in the family with a righteous face, and said: "This taste is the nest's favorite food, and your father will definitely like to eat it, so I'll give it to you!"

The little watermelon took it in a hurry, and thanked him very politely, "Thank you, Brother Weiwei."

Wei Wei waved his hand, turned around and took another pack to himself.

At this time, in the later stage, I reluctantly typed [Hey, hey, hey!] Haven't paid yet! 】

[Aha 】

[The expression on Wei Wei's face of picking up the treasure is really alive for a long time hahaha]

Little Watermelon walked to the cash register with instant noodles bigger than his head, and said in a milky voice: "Uncle, you can help me get it" 〇 Uncle Shuai took the instant noodles, and then according to Little Watermelon's request, packed them in a bag, handed them to Little Watermelon again, and said, "What are you going to do?"

The little watermelon put the bag on the ground and dragged it by hand, saving time and effort, "Goodbye, uncle, I'm going back to find Baba."

"But if you don't pay, if you don't pay, this thing can't be given to you." Uncle Shuai squatted on the ground and grabbed the other end of the bag with his fingers to stop the little watermelon from leaving.

Little Watermelon frowned, unhappy: "I'll go back to Baba to give you money."

"I don't know if you're a liar, but if you're a liar, what should I do?" Uncle Shuai looked innocent.

The little watermelon stood in place, meditating.

At this time, Liu Xiaoshuai appeared beside them and said, "I have money, give it to you."

Uncle Shuai turned around, looked at the five cents that Liu Xiaoshuai was holding in mid-air, was silent for a moment, and said, "Five cents can't even buy a pack of instant noodles, not to mention that this is still a pack of five bags."

"Oh." Liu Xiaoshuai stuffed the money into his pocket and patted the little watermelon's head, "Don't be afraid, my brother will protect you."

Little Watermelon looked at the instant noodles with a sad face, Baba hadn't eaten yet, and he hadn't eaten yet, but his uncle wouldn't let him leave, what should he do.