Chapter 179

Bai Yu stood in the corner with complicated eyes, looking at the little watermelon lying on the small table not far away, writing stroke by stroke, silent.

This stupid boy is really a perfect interpretation of what is called the stupid son of the landlord's family.

Song's father was very angry at Xiao Watermelon's behavior of "running away from home to find a bully", but in view of the fact that Xiao Watermelon was just a four-year-old child, and he personally did not advocate domestic violence, he changed the punishment method to Xiao Watermelon.

For example, copying the three-character scripture.

Little Watermelon, who had just learned to write for a short time, didn't have much interest in writing, so when Dad Song said that he would be punished for copying the Three Character Sutra, he refused.

However, Song's father's threat made the little watermelon successfully shut his mouth, and he didn't dare to protest again.

So at this moment, the little watermelon who had just been picked up from kindergarten was holding a pen, lying on his portable desk, holding a pencil, and copying the contents of the three-character scripture stroke by stroke.

Even if he didn't understand what he was copying, it didn't stop him from getting more and more excited.

"Can the little watermelon understand the three-character scripture?" During the break, Zeng Xun was a little surprised when he saw the little watermelon copying the three-character scripture, so he came over and asked Bai Yu, saying, "Such an older child?"

"Not really, he's just copying it." Bai Yu took a cigarette from Zeng Xun's hand, lit it and put it in his mouth, and said, "What's the matter, why do you all look at me like this today."

"During this time, there have been a lot of gossip and scandals about you and Mr. Song on the Internet, and the photos of him visiting the crew have been taken and uploaded to the Internet, Bai Yu, tell me honestly, is Mr. Song angry about this matter?" Zeng Xun said that there have been a lot of gossip scandals between Bai Yu and Song Shirin on the Internet recently, and he thinks it is hype.

In fact, he can also understand why Song Shirin didn't deal with this kind of man-man scandal at the first time, and Bai Yu didn't come forward to explain it at the first time, it is estimated that the two of them are promoting the idea of promoting the crew.

However, the hype is too much, which may disgust netizens, after all, no one likes to see a man's scandal every day as soon as they turn on their mobile phone and computer.

So Zeng Xun is a little worried that their hype too much will cause negative results.

Bai Yu shook his head with a smile and said, "Do you think that there are so many scandals about me and Mr. Song on the Internet during this time, and I hired a navy to hype it up in secret?" Zeng Xun, Zeng Xun, you look down on me too much, or do you really think that I have so much money that I have nowhere to spend it? "

Zeng Xun sensed that something was wrong, glanced at Bai Yu in surprise, and said, "This is not the hype you arranged?"

Bai Yu nodded, changed his sitting position, and continued to look at the little watermelon not far away who was writing with his head down, and felt that the little watermelon was too similar to himself, and this optimistic attitude in the face of setbacks was the same as that he had back then.

Zeng Xun paused for a moment, and continued to say in a tangled manner: "Since it wasn't hyped by you, it can't be Mr. Song's hype, I think he is only cooperating with the hype at most, and it is impossible to take the initiative to spend money to find someone to hype."