Chapter 138

Mosin said to Director Wang: "Did he go to take makeup photos just now?"

"Yes." Director Wang glanced at him tremblingly and said, "On the first day of joining the group, I took makeup photos first, so that the public relations department could upload the photos to the official broadcast."

Mosin thought thoughtfully: "You go get busy first, I'll take a look around."

Director Wang choked and left inexplicably.

Mosin turned around and walked to the studio, found the videographer who had just taken a picture of Bai Yu, and copied a copy of the original makeup photo.

"It's quite photogenic, these photos are good." Mosin looked at the photo on his phone, and then sent the photo to a number with the note "Third Brother".

After a busy day of etiquette training, Bai Yu was tired and didn't like to talk, and after the etiquette teacher left, he sat directly on the ground.

Before he had long rested, the door of the dance practice room was opened again, and Chu Wenwen walked in from outside with two cups of milk tea, pizza and egg fried rice, and said, "How weak are you, you are tired like this after only one day of practice, you are a little white face." "

Bai Yu didn't talk to her poorly, took the egg fried rice and ate a few bites, found that it was too fishy and greasy, stopped the chopsticks and threw them aside, and said, "You give me a little pizza."

Chu Wenwen's eyes widened: "I haven't eaten either, and you don't want this egg fried rice after eating a little, it's too wasteful!"

"The oil is too heavy for me to eat." Bai Yu took a piece of pizza she handed to herself, and barely ate a little bit of milk tea.

Chu Wenwen also practiced dancing for a day, and the speed at which she ate was no less than Bai Yu's, and only after three pieces of pizza did she suppress her hunger, slow down her eating, and said, "I didn't expect you to forgive me."

After she finished speaking, she looked at him a little nervously.

Bai Yu picked up the second fastest pizza and said slowly: "I didn't think about it, I will forgive you."

"Then you put my pizza down." Chu Wenwen said expressionlessly, if it weren't for Ye Hang's incident, she wouldn't have taken care of this dog man who pried her corner.

"In half an hour, come to my bathroom and get it." Bai Yu ate the pizza and drank milk tea and complained: "The names of your two sisters are too casual, one Wenwen and the other Xiaoxiao."

Chu Wenwen waved her hand: "Is this a stage name, my real name is not so casual, it's a real turtle."

Bai Yu: "... I'm going back to rest, goodbye."

"Uh-oh." Chu Wenwen watched Bai Yu get up and leave the dance practice room before reacting, "This is too cautious."

Bai Yu dragged his half-crippled body back to the hotel, to be honest, his workload today was not large, but for some reason, he just felt tired and sleepy.

However, it is also possible that the work schedule was too intensive some time ago, so the physical condition was not quite right in the past two days.

Bai Yu quickly put this matter behind him, took a casual bath, and then climbed into bed.

Bai Yu, who fell asleep in seconds, did not receive a call from Song Shirin after he fell asleep.

The little watermelon looked at Song Shirin with a wistful expression, and said expectantly: "Daddy, did Baba answer the phone?"

Song Shirin put down the phone, and the guilt that was faintly seen on his always expressionless face was faintly seen, and he said, "No."!