Chapter 17

Xiao Zhang, the assistant assigned to Bai Yu by the company, ran over, opened the car door for Bai Yu diligently, and said, "Brother Bai is good."

The driver, Xiao Li, saw that Bai Yu got into the car, stepped on the accelerator, and drove out steadily.

Bai Yu is very satisfied with the two male assistants assigned to him by the company, he is a man himself, and he likes men, if the people around him are handsome guys, his work enthusiasm will be greatly improved, and even his mood will be very good.

Especially Xiao Zhang and Xiao Li's hands and feet are not only nimble, but also very quiet, and they will never open their mouths to disturb Bai Yu's rest unless necessary.

"Do you have any work scheduled for tomorrow?" Bai Yu leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes to recuperate.

Xiao Zhang flipped through the itinerary and said quickly: "Recording the latest episode of the Breakup Challenge, the duration is three hours, we need to be there in the afternoon to rehearse, and to familiarize ourselves with the script with the host."

The Breakup Challenge is the most popular in-studio variety show in China, with a total of three hosts, and several popular idols and artists are invited to play games in each issue, and by the way, promote the works brought by the artists.

Bai Yu opened his bloodshot eyes, he auditioned for the role of a famous male protagonist today, it is a costume TV series adapted from a historical drama, and the male protagonist is a brilliant and ambitious prince of the wasted country.

The cross-age of this drama is very large, from sixteen to sixty-six, not only the appearance will change, but even the actor's understanding of the character during filming will change with age, which requires very high acting skills to master the role.

Bai Yu was a little apprehensive about his performance today.

His acting skills are compared with several big names he met during today's audition, although he is not said to be scum, but he looks a little green.

Bai Yu vaguely felt that his chances of getting this role were a bit low. However, he likes this role very much, and if he can't get it, he will be very unhappy in his heart.

Xiao Zhang noticed that Bai Yu's mood was not high, so he closed his mouth and sat to the side, trying to weaken his sense of existence.

Bai Yu also has a small watermelon at home, so Bai Yu has always just asked them to send themselves to the door of the community and go back, and has never invited them to the door, Xiao Zhang watched Bai Yu step on the back of the night and disappeared, and muttered in his heart.

I don't know what's wrong with this master, every time I just let them send them to the door and send them away. I've been working for several days, and I don't even know where Bai Yu's specific home is.

Xiao Li glanced at Xiao Zhang, who rolled his eyes, sneered, stepped on the accelerator and left.

They are part-time workers, and it is better for the employer's affairs to be less involved.

Using the key to open the door, Bai Yu stood at the entrance and changed his shoes after walking around the customer hall.

Dan Dan wagged his tail and held his favorite plastic bone in his mouth, circling around Bai Yu.

Bai Yu tiptoed into the little watermelon's room, pushed open the door of the room, looked at the little watermelon sleeping from a distance, walked in to help him cover the quilt, and then walked out with the balls.

Lying on the sofa on his back, Bai Yu's body was sour and softened into a puddle of water, and his expression was a little tired.

When I didn't have a job before, I kept clamoring to get back to work. However, when he really resumed his work, he was a little Xi to the days when he went out early and returned late, and he couldn't even see his son's face.