Chapter 180

After filming the scene of the toilet frenzy, it was already eleven o'clock in the evening, Bai Yu dragged his tired body to say goodbye to the crew, walked to the changing room, took off the clothes in the play, changed into private clothes, and then walked out of the crew and walked to the nanny car.

The little watermelon was opening his big eyes, nodding his head without a match, looking extremely sleepy, but he still refused to sleep Bai Yu's heart that was irritated during filming was instantly appeased, walked over, picked up the child who was stupidly looking at him, kissed it, and whispered: "Sleepy or not?"

"Sleepy." The little watermelon skillfully buried her head in Bai Yu's chest, grabbed Bai Yu's clothes with both hands, rubbed it with satisfaction, and whispered, "Baba, are you very tired."

"Hmm." Bai Yu sat in the car, holding the child and dozing off.

The little watermelon was also sleepy, lying on Bai Yu's chest and continuing to sleep.

The driver driving in front slows down and drives slowly. Summer nights are still very lively even late at night, with roadside stalls and barbecue stall owners quickly getting their hands on food, and pedestrians sitting in the stalls chatting and eating supper.

There was silence in the car.

Half an hour later, Bai Yu was gently woken up by the little assistant, and they arrived home.

Bai Yu hugged the clothes handed over by the little assistant to the little watermelon, got out of the car with the child, thought about it before getting out of the car, and said, "Come early tomorrow, I have a play in the morning."

The little assistant made an OK gesture and watched Bai Yu enter the house before driving away with the driver.

Bai Yu carried the child into the bathroom, waited for the little ancestor who was sleeping in a daze to take a bath, and then carried him to the bed again, saying, "Sleep, I will go to school tomorrow."

Little Watermelon nodded in a daze, "Tomorrow night, I will follow Baba."

Still going to follow him?

Bai Yu touched the child's smooth and tender little face and laughed at him: "You're not bored tonight, why do you have to come to the scene tomorrow night to find me?"

The little watermelon woke up instantly, got up from the bed with wide eyes, and said aggrievedly: "Baba, don't you want me to go to you?"

"Isn't it good to watch cartoons at home, what are you doing with the crew to feed the mosquitoes?" Bai Yu was also sleepy, sitting on the edge of the bed and just touching the child's head, yawning, unable to lift the spirit to accompany him.

Little Watermelon frowned and said, "Don't, I'm going to follow you."

"Okay then." Bai Yu didn't fight with him anymore, love came when he came, and he refused to come when he was bored a few more times, so Bai Yu didn't force him, he leaned up and kissed the child's forehead, and said: "Sleep, it's too late, if you don't sleep again, how will you go to school tomorrow."

The little watermelon was willing to lie down after getting the promise she wanted, put her hands on the outside of the quilt, pulled the quilt, and said, "Good night."

"Good night." Bai Yu turned off the lights and left, walked back to the bedroom with his head drooping, and when he passed by the door of the Song family's parents' room, he could still hear the sound of the two old men chatting.

"I don't sleep so late, why are you so energetic." Bai Yu muttered quietly, he didn't have the habit of listening to other people's corners, so he didn't listen carefully to what the two old men said in the house.