Chapter 76

At the end of a busy day's program recording, Bai Yu dragged his tired body to open the door, walked into the living room, and saw that Song Shirin had not slept yet, subconsciously glanced at the second floor, and said, "Little watermelon is sleeping?"

Song Shirin closed the work computer, walked to the kitchen and brought him a bowl of soup, and said, "Go and rest after eating."

Bai Yu chatted with him while drinking: "Is he still Xi to moving here today?" Did you cry?"

In the past two days, Bai Yu's work has been busy, running publicity everywhere, and after he is busy with publicity, he will go to record a reality show, so the matter of moving will be fully handed over to Song Shirin.

Song Shirin had no complaints about this.

"When won't he cry when you're not there?" Song Shirin was indifferent, "You can focus on movies like before, and you don't have to be too busy."

"I want to earn money to support my son, how can I raise it if I don't have money? Don't look at me like this, if you don't do it in the future, what will I do to feed the two of you? "The old god Bai Yu is enjoying Song Shirin's love supper.

Song Shirin was almost angry with him to the point that his liver hurt, but he was reluctant to do anything to him, "Do you plan to do this all the time in the future?" After a long time, he won't kiss you."

Bai Yu drank the soup and said lightly: "How can you give him the opportunity to alienate me, after being busy for a while, I plan to take a break, always filming the same role will limit the way of acting."

"And I'm not going to keep my son in a sturdy place all the time, lest we not take care of him when we're busy." Bai Yu walked into the kitchen with the bowl and threw it into the dishwasher.

"You're going to take him to film? I disagree! Song Shirin's face instantly turned cold.

Bai Yu sneered, sat on Song Shirin's lap, held the man's head with his hand, and said casually: "How is it possible." I wanted to take him with me while I was filming, and I also have plans to go back to filming. "

"It's too tiring to shoot TV, the pace is slow, and the plot drags on. My goal is to go international and become an international superstar. Bai Yu joked, and pulled the man's face, tsk.

Song Shirin was so upset by his actions that he picked up the person and said, "I remember that you don't have a job tomorrow."

"That's right. It didn't take long to leave Tingfeng, how could they be willing to give me good resources, as if they were giving themselves a vacation. Bai Yuxiao was not afraid, hugged the man's neck, and shook his feet.

"Song Cannon, hurry up and let me see if you have been looking for a junior behind my back in the past two years." Bai Yu teased Song Shirin without knowing whether he was alive or dead before being carried into the bedroom.

And what answered him was the love of a piledriver.

Next.

Bai Yu got up refreshed, stood in front of the window and looked, "I don't dare to make friends with neighbors when I live here."

Song Shirin half-leaned on the bed and said perfunctorily: "Have you ever made a neighbor before?"

"Nope. But at that time, it was because I was embarrassed to play with people. Bai Yu took a deep breath, then lay on the sofa and said, "Song Shirin, where did you move my lazy sofa?"

Song Shirin didn't raise his head and said, "Utility room."

Bai Yu jumped up from the sofa with a rub, pulled the unspeakable wound behind him, and continued to fall down sadly, "My waist seems to be twisted..."