Chapter 58

Bai Yu was worried that there was something wrong with the piece of meat in his stomach, and he was even more afraid that Song Shirin would notice it, so he took advantage of the fact that a group of people were not paying attention, sneaked into a car, and then drove the car away.

He didn't have time to think about whether his move would make Song Shirin suspicious, or if he would expose his secret faster, his eyes were full of eyes at the moment: Get out of here!

While driving, Bai Yu shook his hands and took out his mobile phone from his pocket, one by one, Mo was not satisfied that they just tied him up, and did not confiscate his personal belongings ^ "Old Han, it's me..."

Han Ziyu waited for twenty minutes before waiting for Bai Yu, stepped forward to support the other party with a straight face, walked quickly in the direction of the emergency elevator, and said, "What the hell is going on?"

"I've had a bit of a bad past two days, I'm worried..." Bai Yu paused, quickly said things succinctly, and frowned.

Han Ziyu is the personal doctor who helped him deliver the baby two years ago, and Bai Yu dared to ask him for help, just because the other party's homosexuals can conceive excess meat like him.

Han Ziyu helped Bai Yu onto the special elevator for the insiders, pressed the floor button, and said quickly: "I have asked people to vacate the instrument, I will check it later, if it is true... I'm afraid there will be problems."

Yiyi This is a private hospital, the cost is extremely high, and the degree of confidentiality is also very perfect, so the service target is generally for the wealthy people in Hwaseong.

And Han Ziyu is the director of this private hospital, so he has the right to arrange a separate examination room and equipment for Bai Yu in the shortest possible time.

Hearing this, Bai Yu grabbed Han Ziyu's hand, gritted his teeth, and said word by word: "If it's true, keep him!"

It's a big deal, he completely quit the circle and went back to apologize to that person. Anyway, he doesn't really care about himself.

As for Song Shirin.

Bai Yu subconsciously excluded Song Shirin from his future life plan.

Han Ziyu sighed, he was also a father, so he naturally knew Bai Yu's thoughts, so he comforted: "Okay, don't worry."

The words fell, and the elevator stopped on the eighteenth floor.

Han Ziyu helped Bai Yu to rest on the bench and said, "I'll go in first to prepare, you wait for me here."

Bai Yu nodded weakly, his face turned white, and he lowered his head and didn't know what he was thinking.

After Han Ziyu left for a while, the sound of high heels suddenly sounded in the empty corridor, and then the woman's slightly puzzled voice sounded: "Are you, Bai Yu?"

Bai Yu subconsciously raised his head and saw the noble lady Song Mother standing in front of him, and suddenly froze, and said, "Mrs. Song, hello."

Mother Song frowned, held the checklist in her hand, and said, "Why are you here?"

Bai Yu panicked, subconsciously avoided something, stood up, and said, "I'm a little uncomfortable, I'll leave first, I'm sorry."

Mother Song stretched out her hand and wanted to stop Bai Yu, "Didn't Xiao Chu say that something happened to you?" Could it be that you are playing a little trick again, trying to deceive my son!? Bai Yu shook his head and looked slightly flustered over Mother Song.

Mother Song frowned, her face displeased.

As a result, just after taking two steps, Bai Yu's feet were weak, he fell to the ground suddenly, and then curled up into a ball, unable to say a word for a long time.