All-Round Well-Off

"Why are you crying, child?"

"It's all my fault. If my brother can't wake up, I'll die too..."

"What are you talking about!"

Very noisy.

Jian Luo felt his head buzzing. He remembered that he had a car accident, and he "boomed" before he could react. The whole world was dark. What's going on at the scene of the car accident?

Jian Luo opened his eyes, and the expected scene of the car accident did not appear. The entrance was a dark roof, the shelves full of things, the room was filled with a very strange sour musty smell, and there were two chatters beside him.

"Stop fighting..."

Jian Luo opened his mouth with difficulty, but his voice was hoarse and weak.

His words were like a switch, the chattering noise suddenly ended, and both the child and the woman who were still talking rushed to the bedside.

"LuoLuo!"

"Elder brother!"

Both of them jumped on him, and the sudden pressure made Jian Luo feel that he could faint in the next second.

The woman asked eagerly, "Are you okay?"

"I..." Jian Luo was weak, and he picked up her hand tremblingly and approached him.

The woman wept sadly and held his hand: "Do you have any last words to tell mother, tell me."

Jian Luo used all his strength: "Don't press me, I'm going to be out of breath."

The woman's expression froze.

The little boy pushed her: "Mom, brother said you were going to crush him to death."

"..."

The woman straightened up embarrassedly, still worried: "Luo'er, are you alright, why don't you speak?"

Less stressed, Jian Luo took two breaths: "I have a headache."

The woman hurriedly said, "Then drink the medicine quickly!"

The small room was dim, and the woman in front of him was holding a bowl of pure green soup. The soup was bubbling from time to time. Be careful, it was really bubbling, just like a chemical weapon. Jian Luo felt numb.

Inexplicably, Jian Luo remembered the sentence - Dalang, it's time to take medicine.

Jian Luo covered his head: "I feel that my head doesn't hurt so much anymore."

The woman was still very worried, and still wanted Jian Luo to drink the medicine, but fortunately, Jian Luo was quick-witted, acted on his upper body, covered his chest with pain, and escaped the catastrophe.

The little boy who had been standing next to him said, "Brother, are you hungry?"

Jian Luo was so moved that he almost cried. He was hit because he was too hungry to go out to buy something to eat. Now, although he doesn't know what the situation is, he is also hungry!

The little boy said, "Brother, wait, I'll get you something to eat."

Good boy, don't care if it was before, from now on, we are brothers!

Because of the food, the child and woman left. Jian Luo sat beside the bed and began to look at the room. The roof was dark and the shelves were stuffed full of strange, colorful glass balls.

The only light source in the room is the wall, yes, there is no light, it's the lighting provided by the wall.

While Jian Luo was still observing, the door opened and the little boy trotted over, his cautious pace as if holding a treasure: "Brother, mother said you were injured and need to supplement nutrition, this is rich in vitamins, for you eat."