We Go Home

When Jian Luo was looking for him, he saw someone at the corner of the garden. Three children were standing obediently. A tall man stood in the middle with a straight back. He was wearing an orthodox consolation sticker. The military uniform, the slender and explosive legs, the mature and handsome face with a bit of seriousness, that person just standing there, is enough to make people unable to take their eyes off.

For a moment, it felt like an eternity.

Jian Luo looked at Lu Shifeng, standing there, unable to move his feet or move a step, he just stood at the end of the path and kept watching, his mind turned out to be blank.

Suddenly, Long Aotian looked up and looked over. He wanted to run towards Jian Luo, but because his father didn't dare to move here, he had to call out weakly, "Dad."

Jian Luo fell back to God.

Lu Shifeng seemed to have noticed it too. He turned his eyes and met Jian Luo's gaze. That face was almost the same as before he entered the illusion. It seemed that something had changed, as if nothing had changed. He seemed to have become more stable. The aura of the whole body is more calm and confident.

Seeing that Jian Luo didn't move, Lu Shifeng frowned, walked towards him, and stopped in front of Jian Luo step by step.

"Why didn't you come?" he asked

Jian Luo's throat was a little dry: "There is a traffic jam on the road."

Lu Shifeng's eyes seemed to be covered with a smile, and he said, "Who asked you this."

Jian Luo looked at his familiar smile and listened to his familiar voice. The real feeling of being separated finally came back a little, but he still didn't dare to act rashly, for fear that it was a dream and he would easily shatter it.

Lu Shifeng looked at the Yunguo bag in Jian Luo's hand and knew that it was for the child, so he turned back and pointed to the three behind him: "Sit or not, standing or standing, you are not allowed to eat."

The three cubs were struck by lightning.

Jian Luo felt that it was real, and he laughed out loud: "Actually, I have invited an etiquette teacher."

"It's just like this." Lu Shifeng seemed to be disgusted, he said, "If you don't study well, you won't be allowed to eat tomorrow's."

Long Aotian was about to cry.

Jian Luo didn't know if he should excuse the children anymore. He wisely chose to shut up, still thinking about how to deal with the snacks in his hand, whether to share it with his classmates, but who should he share it with? Okay?

He was thinking, Lu Shifeng took the bag one step earlier, took one for himself, and gave the other to Jian Luo: "Try it."

Jian Luo was stunned for a moment, took it and took a bite mechanically. The taste of Yunguo was very sweet and delicious. He still remembered that when they first dated in the mall, it was the first time for Lu Shifeng. Asking him to eat is a cloud fruit, but he was full of caution and resistance back then, and he didn't have time to taste it properly.

Lu Shifeng took a few bites in front of the child and asked Jian Luo, "Is it delicious?"

Jian Luo: "Sweet."

"Well." Lu Shifeng said, "I haven't eaten outside for a long time."

Jian Luo suddenly remembered that he had been in the fantasy world for almost a year, and suddenly felt a little distressed. He took another bite of the cloud fruit, and said with a sullen head, "I'll cook something delicious for you when you get back."