Not Your Brother

Jian Luo has no idea about everything in the circle of friends.

After strolling around in Moonlight, he tasted a few newly-produced pastries recently and gave a good review, but the Dark Star's pastries are really well done. If he had to tell him, compared to other delicacies, Cakes can be scored at least 5 points. Their cakes are not made of noodles, but crystal cakes made from a plant that can secrete crystal liquid, and the crystal cakes will also taste as the temperature of the plants changes throughout the seasons. changes.

Jian Luo tsk tut in amazement: "Amazing."

Kazuki would ask him: "Luoluo, what about you humans, what kind of cake do you all eat?"

"We..." Jian Luo thought for a while: "The cakes we eat usually use eggs as the main ingredient, but I just ate your cakes and found that you seem to prefer saltier ones?"

Kazuki smiled and said, "The salty taste is delicious."

"..."

Understood.

According to the experience that Jian Luo summed up today, the three largest races of the Dark Stars have different food preferences.

Dragons prefer spicy ones, Phoenix likes sweet ones, and Pixiu seems to prefer saltier ones. If you want to open up the high-end market of Dark Star, you need to do research based on the market tastes of these races and pull out the best ones. Try it first in the live room.

With the draft in mind, Jian Luo felt much more relaxed.

Kazuki said, "Is Luoluo coming back tomorrow?"

"No, I still have a seed to follow up at Phoenix Terrace." Jian Luo clapped his hands when he was full: "When my batch of seeds is planted, I'll probably come over."

Kazuki smiled: "It's good, I miss your cooking so much."

"Then go to my live broadcast product box." Jian Luo patted her shoulder: "I miss the comfort zone of eating and drinking here too."

Kazuki suddenly thought: "Are you going to live stream today?"

Jian Luo glanced at the time, and he said, "It's okay, but I'm not ready to do anything."

"You can do whatever you want." Kazuki was very positive: "Anyway, we have all kinds of ingredients here."

Jian Luo wanted to verify whether Pixiu likes salty food, and he said, "Then let me try to make a pickled vegetable. I just want to eat it myself."

Kazuki felt very strange.

Returning to Yueshi's kitchen from here, it is late at the moment, which is the peak of many people's meals. Yueshi's back kitchen is big and busy. The back kitchen is big enough for everyone to have a place to be alone.

Jian Luo was broadcasting live in a slightly secluded place in the back.

Kazuki said: "Okay, then you are busy, I won't disturb you!"

"Well." Jian Luo smiled slightly: "When this jar of pickles is pickled, I will give it to you if you like it."

Kazuki made a heart-to-heart gesture.

Next, Jianluo started to pickle vegetables. He first opened the live broadcast. Because the time of the live broadcast was not fixed, Jiang Jiang thought of a way for Jianluo to set up a function in the server: [Remind me when the broadcast starts]

If Jianluo starts broadcasting, you can send a message reminder to users who set reminders, so that you can maximize the number of live broadcast audiences.