So Hurry

The young Lu Shifeng was still too young, and he didn't know what kind of tricks Jian Luo wanted to play in front of him. He only saw that the person who was talking and laughing in front of him suddenly disappeared. His body seemed to have no weight. The general fall, fast people simply have no time to react.

Lu Shifeng's eyes widened for a moment, and his body almost rushed out without thinking, too late to think, too late to prepare.

With the sound of the wind in his ears, what was he thinking when he fell in the past?

Thinking about how to fight the enemy

Thinking of the unwillingness and hatred in my heart

Thinking about how to get everyone to shut up.

But at this moment, he didn't think about anything, he couldn't think about anything, there was only the falling figure in his eyes, and the whole heart was tightly shrunk in pain.

The distance is getting closer and closer, in all the chaotic thoughts, he sees Jian Luo's eyes, those eyes are peaceful, calm, not even a trace of panic, as if he is confident and trusts his life and safety to himself. 

Jian Luo stretched out his hand to him: "Lu Shifeng..."

Humans are fragile.

Their bodies can hardly carry any danger, and they may break their necks within a few meters.

Sometimes, they just call out to others for help.

Otherwise, they will die.

Die.

A word that made Lu Shifeng reject and resist appeared in his mind, his pupils shrank, and the wings behind him opened almost instantly.

There was thunder in the sky, and under the huge rock, young Lu Shifeng stood in the rain with Jian Luo in his arms, with his head down, his wings spread out in front, blocking the rain for the person in his arms.

Jian Luo breathed a sigh of relief, slightly surprised: "You can fly."

Lu Shifeng lowered his face and couldn't see any joy at all. He whispered, "Is it fun?"

"..."

Jian Luo choked up, a little cautiously: "Are you angry?"

Lu Shifeng lifted his eyelids to look at him, his blood-red eyes were scarlet, and his voice was cold like a ghost: "I'm asking you something."

So fierce.

To say that Jian Luo dared to be so arrogant to the young version of Lu Shifeng before, but now seeing this version, he is cowardly like a younger brother.

Jian Luo timidly said, "I'm sorry."

It was raining heavily, Lu Shifeng lowered his head again, and the rain fell down his cheeks. Jian Luo had an inexplicable intuition: "Are you crying?"

Lu Shifeng was silent.

Jian Luo panicked, he stroked Shang Lu Shifeng's face in a panic, and said uneasily: "You really cried, I'm sorry, don't cry, can I not dance next time?"

He wanted to wipe Lu Shifeng's face, but fatally, his hand went through it, and he didn't know when his body became transparent.

Lu Shifeng raised his face to look at him. Obviously, he also noticed the change in Jian Luo's body.

Jian Luo shyly withdrew his hand, racking his brains to find some reason to explain this phenomenon. In fact, he knew that he was about to wake up, but he didn't know how to say it.