Can you and Lu Shifeng get along well?

Jian Luo was feeling emotional when a man's voice came from behind: "Who is so handsome?"

Jian Luo, who was peeking at the photo, was inexplicably flustered. He quickly closed the photo and panicked: "No, no one, I'll just take a look, just look at it."

Lu Shifeng's blood-red eyes were a bit terrifying under the light, making people panic, obviously not doing anything but inexplicably nervous.

"Really?" Lu Shifeng walked to the side and sat down: "I thought you saw someone and expressed emotion?"

Small animals all have an inexplicable sense of crisis, a kind of innate sense that is very important before the crisis comes.

Therefore, the ace sensor, Jian Luo, is one of the best among them.

Jian Luo swiftly patted his horse: "I feel what other people do. In my heart, you are the most handsome, and no one is cooler than you!"

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows: "Really?"

"Yes!" Jian Luo said casually, "Where can there be someone cooler than you, the Grand Marshal!"

Lu Shifeng wiped the water off his head and said softly, "Don't you just look at your face?"

"..."

Don't be so straightforward.

Although it is true.

Jian Luo coughed lightly: "I occasionally watch something else."

Lu Shifeng was slightly interested: "For example?"

"For example..." Jian Luo racked his brains to think about it, and said, "Ability is more important than ability."

Lu Shifeng was noncommittal: "Is it more important to ability?"

Jian Luo lowered his head.

The Marshal sat up for a while, gave Jian Luo a meaningful look, and lightly opened his thin lips: "What kind of ability do you mean."

"..."

Enough.

Usually, it's time to go to bed after chatting for a while before going to bed. Since sleeping with Lu Shifeng, Jian Luo's sleep quality has been very good, but there was a small problem today, and he didn't fall asleep for a while. And woke up a little thirsty and a dry throat.

I couldn't stand the pupa on the bed for a while, and a small light was turned on in the room. Jian Luo carefully turned his face to look at Lu Shifeng, and found that the Marshal closed his eyes, he should be sleeping, so his own action is very light.

The action could almost be played back in slow motion. Jian Luo carefully got out of bed, only to find that the water glass was nowhere to be found.

Lu Shifeng's voice sounded from behind: "What are you looking for?"

Jian Luo's movements froze. He turned around and said obediently, "I'm thirsty."

He didn't expect Lu Shifeng at first, but who knew that the Marshal got up. He was wearing pajamas. Because of the sleeping position, the abdominal muscles around his waist were looming, and he seemed to feast his eyes. Jian Luo stared at it for a while, then came back to his senses. A glass of water appeared in front of him.

Lu Shifeng: "You can see that I'll be full?"

"No." Jian Luo held the water glass with a guilty conscience: "I am, I will look at them for Long Batian, so maybe they will all look like you in the future."

Hu Zhu's ability is one-on-one.

Lu Shifeng sat down beside him: "You know it's all male dragons again?"