Ornate Cage

To say there is no preparation is a lie.

Before returning, Jian Luo had already thought about the worst outcome and the worst solution.

There is no free lunch in this world, and it is impossible for Dark Star to help you without any desire. Everything has to pay a price, but it is the difference between more cost and less cost.

Thinking of this, he was not nervous: "Your Majesty, please speak."

"Since everyone lives in the Dark Star, then it is a family." The little emperor stood in the high hall and looked at Jian Luo, he said: "The rise and fall of the Dark Star is also related to the fate of human beings. Standing on the peak one day, we will naturally bless everyone safe, and each of us hopes that peace can exist forever, and I also promise here that as long as the Dark Star shines for one day, all residents will not suffer."

The little emperor swept everyone's eyes and finally said: "So I hope that human beings can actively cooperate and participate in the research of scientific research institutes, and combine human medical technology to overcome the difficulties and tide over the difficulties together."

Jian Luo fell into thought.

The little emperor said: "Of course, this is not forced, this is just a request from me and all the Dark Stars to human beings. I hope that you will not be afraid or embarrassed."

The stage was silent.

I have to say that the little emperor really has a set of ways to become a leader. His words are not leaking, and he will be popular with both kindness and power. At this time, whoever opposes it is simply unknown.

Really

Jian Luo himself didn't say anything. Humans below were already moved, and a slight call gradually came:

"We will."

"It's not difficult, isn't it just a scientific research?"

"We are willing to contribute."

Many voices of support have emerged.

Humanity has just been liberated, and Dark Star has opened the hukou system, which is as difficult as the sky, allowing human children to have two major problems, education and employment. They no longer need to live in the land where An Paradise is farming. They have more, the vast sky can soar.

For the first time, they felt truly accepted by the Dark Stars.

Human beings have gratitude in their bones. This is the time when feelings are hot, let alone help with research. I am afraid that at this time, the hot-blooded point, let help go to the battlefield without saying a word, throwing blood for the homeland.

There was a smile in the little emperor's eyes, he looked at Jian Luo and said, "Luoluo, what do you think?"

Jian Luo was named.

Standing below, listening to the shouts behind him, he had to agree to agree, and he had to agree to disagree. At this moment, what else could he say, he could only lean down and salute: "It is an honor to follow His Majesty's will."

The smile in the little emperor's eyes faded, and he said, "Luoluo doesn't need more courtesy, please get up."

Thank you Jian Luo.

The ceremony then entered the carnival mode. People sang and danced. Media channels all over the world were scrambling to report the incident.

Jian Luo only felt a little tired physically and mentally.

After coming down from the ceremony, he sat in the lounge at the back, and saw Secretary Jin come in and wave at him: "Luoluo."

Jian Luo's eyes lit up: "What's the matter?"