In Case of Widowhood

Jian Luo couldn't say enough: "Did you tell me to leave it alone, you mean, did they really not see my face clearly?"

Lu Shifeng said noncommittally: "Why, didn't you watch the video yourself, you only have one figure, and your face was not photographed at all."

Who can stand this.

Jian Luo hesitated: "What if, I mean, what if I am recognized."

Lu Shifeng smiled: "Then tell them that you are my partner."

Jian Luo choked and said, "Forget it, forget it."

Lu Shifeng's expression was not very good, his sharp eyes narrowed, and he lightly opened his thin lips: "Why, it will make you feel ashamed to say it?"

Jian Luo quickly shook his head, how could he dare to be so ignorant!

"No, there's no reason for me to dislike it." Jian Luo quickly shrank back: "I'm afraid it will be more troublesome when I explain it."

Lu Shifeng glanced up and down at Jian Luo, and Jian Luo quickly gave a firm look to represent his sincerity.

Half an hour.

Lu Shifeng simply said: "Then don't explain."

Jian Luo responded casually: "Okay, then no... ah? No explanation?"

"They will help you figure out an explanation." Lu Shifeng slowly walked forward with Jian Luo: "You don't need to worry about it."

"..."

All right.

The people in Moonlight are very welcome to Jian Luo's arrival. First, Jian Luo is familiar with everyone, and second, because Jian Luo is in the center of gossip recently.

Everyone wanted to gossip with the person involved, but as soon as the words came to their mouths, when they saw Lu Shifeng, who was following behind Jian Luo, everyone shut up honestly.

Kazuki came over and said, "Luoluo, what do you want to eat?"

Jian Luo touched his chin and thought for a while, then said honestly, "Well... I'll do it myself."

Because he signed a contract with Jiang Jiang before, he will broadcast live at least once a week, so since everyone is here, it is better for him to find a place to live broadcast.

Kazuki said simply and decisively, "I'll go find a place for you to broadcast."

Jian Luo was happy: "Okay, thank you."

"You are welcome."

Kazuki glanced at Lu Shifeng who was behind, and felt that the Marshal who was following behind was so powerful, she didn't dare to speak at all, okay?

After entering the kitchen, Jian Luo said to Lu Shifeng, "Just wait for me outside, I'll be out soon."

Lu Shifeng looked at him condescendingly: "No problem?"

Jian Luo made a gesture: "No problem!"

It's a small kitchen with everything in it, and most importantly, no extra distractions.

Jian Luo was very satisfied with this: "Okay, just here."

Kazuki smiled: "You'll be satisfied."

So after finding the location, Jian Luo began to take out the live broadcast equipment to prepare for the live broadcast, and Kazuki from behind said tentatively: "That, Luoluo, just the video on the Internet, it seems to be you, I can see it at a glance."

Jian Luo moved for a while, thinking about whether to admit it or not.

Although it seems that it doesn't matter if he admits it or not, after all, everyone has already recognized it.