Receiver

The atmosphere was grim, and it was on fire.

The leader in the lead looked at Lu Shifeng, his pupils shrank when his eyes touched the dragon horn, and the others obviously saw it, and they all looked at each other, obviously very jealous.

The leader asked in a suppressed voice: "You, Dark Stars?"

Jian Luo couldn't understand the meaning of this, do these people have an old feud with Dark Star?

That's right, this is Silver Ash's ring. It definitely won't be located in the sphere of influence of the Dark Star, right?

Lu Shifeng was much calmer. He didn't know where he took out a shiny thing and handed it to the leader: "Just stay here for a few days, we promise not to attract enemies."

That thing should be very precious. The leader had a very bad face, but after seeing the thing, his attitude was like a spring breeze. He said, "In this case, you come with us."

Jian Luo asked in confusion, "Where are you going?"

"Here is the Beast Forest Lodge, where wild beasts are often seen." The leader whispered: "You will be safe only when you go to our tribe."

Jian Luo widened his eyes.

He really didn't think that this little thatched hut was so dangerous, so it seems that he was really lucky yesterday!

Lu Shifeng turned his head to Jian Luo and said, "Hold the egg."

Jian Luo fell back to his senses and nodded: "Oh, good."

The dragon cub in his arms hooked his head and wanted to watch the fun. The cub had a lively personality and was curious about everything, but his mother put him directly in his pocket and then held up the other two eggs with both hands.

Two red eggs were dropped by Jian, and he walked to Lu Shifeng's side: "Okay."

The leader looked at the leader twice, but before he could think about it, someone blocked his sight. Lu Shifeng blocked Jian Luo's face tightly, looking at the leader with a pair of icy eyes, full of warning, as if he took one more look he will be rectified on the spot.

The leader had only heard that the possessiveness of the dragon race was terrible, but he didn't expect it to be so powerful. He decisively turned his eyes away and led the way.

They were some distance from the leader in front of them.

Jian Luo secretly asked Lu Shifeng, "Why did they accept us?"

Lu Shifeng did not speak.

Jian Luo glanced at him and found that Lu Shifeng was really taciturn when he was young.

Inexplicably Jian Luo suddenly recalled the time when he was in the elves not long ago, how good they were at that time, Lu Shifeng would never treat him with this attitude, although he also did not like to talk, but that Lu Shifeng would accompany him chatting and taking care of him very gently.

Man, there is no comparison.

Jian Luo felt aggrieved all of a sudden, he pouted and stopped talking at all, all dog men should die, the world is not worth it at all.

When he was so silent, it seemed very abrupt.

Lu Shifeng walked a distance and looked at him sideways. Those eyes were quiet and focused, giving people a deep emotion of being stared at.

Jian Luo was annoyed: "What?"

Lu Shifeng looked down at him condescendingly and said, "He's hungry."

Jian Luo was stunned for a moment, then looked down at the black cub in the pocket, the cub showed his little head at some point, the small horn on his head was against the pocket lid, the little claws reluctantly grasped the fabric, and the little red eyes were full of in order to be curious about the world, the only difference is that while peeping, it will also make a humming milk sound.