I Can Sleep On The Sofa

Lu Shifeng took the three cubs back to eat.

Behind him, Jian Sheng felt a little magical, and even felt that he might be hallucinating, and just heard some very strange speeches.

He must have heard it wrong, he thought.

After all, that's Lu Shifeng, the famous God of War, can the word "fear of the dark" relate to him?

Impossible, definitely impossible!

The group returned to the restaurant, and there was already a scent wafting back. Jian Luo just came back from washing up and looked at them: "Come back, let's eat."

Lu Shifeng sat down with peace of mind.

Jian Sheng and Su Liang next to them were a little nervous. In fact, they were not very used to eating with Lu Shifeng, so they were very cautious. It felt like ordinary people were invited to dinner together by the British prince, dream.

Jian Luo let the three cubs sit in a row.

Long Aotian still had the residue of jumping fruit in his mouth, and Jian Luo said, "Have you eaten?"

Long Aotian shook his head decisively.

Jian Luo said, "Who gave it to you?"

Long Aotian decisively pointed at Lu Shifeng with his small paw, betrayed quickly, without any hesitation or thought.

...

Lu Shifeng raised his eyebrows and glanced at it.

Long Aotian quickly turned his eyes away, hid behind Jian Luo's arm, and tried his best to draw a clear line with his terrifying father.

Jian Luo first placed the bowls of the three cubs, and started the chattering mode while serving the rice, he said, "I told you, they can't eat indiscriminately now, their stomachs are too fragile, so they ate it last time. Long Aotian vomited after getting a nutrient solution."

Lu Shifeng took the meal and responded in a low voice.

Jian Luo added: "Now the doctor said that they are malnourished, you must pay more attention when training, and if there is anything, let the doctor show them in time, although the dragon family is not so fragile, but it is my birthplace. Yes, human beings are relatively fragile, and I am afraid that some genetic defects will be brought to the past, which will have bad effects."

Lu Shifeng took a bite of the spareribs, took time to look at Jian Luo's movements, saw that there was very little rice in his bowl, and said, "Just eat that much?"

Jian Luo nodded first, then said, "Did you hear what I just said?"

Although it looks a little rushed, Jian Luo's voice itself is soft, and he feels coquettish when he says anything.

He didn't feel anything, it's always been like this, but he frightened Su Liang and Jian Sheng next to him that they wanted to rush up and cover Jian Luo's mouth.

Lu Shifeng took a sip of soup: "Someone is following, you will pay attention, don't worry too much."

Jian Luo glanced at him with some resentment: "I'm serious with you."

"Well." Lu Shifeng said slowly, "I'm listening."

"..."

Jian Luo just gave up.

He stopped, but Su Liang and Jian Sheng, who were standing beside him, were not very good.

In particular, Su Liang's entire back was sweating, and even if he killed her, she would never have imagined that her son had such a virtue. Was it scary?