Why Don't You Get Married

Jian Luo glanced at the document not far away, and felt that his brain was hurting badly.

He doesn't know about the other people in An Paradise, but he is very clear that this marriage law is very, extremely partial to the Dark Stars, and it is not an exaggeration to say that it was formulated to protect the rights and interests of the Dark Stars.

It's ridiculous and a little sad to think about it.

Even if the Dark Star amnesty the world, some things in the bones will still not change, and even if the human beings are released, they are still regarded as less important and appendages.

'Dong dong dong'

There was a knock on the door outside.

Jian Luo fell back to his senses and said to the outside, "Please come in."

Director Wang came in. His daughter recently talked to someone from Dark Star. He was talking about marriage, so he was very concerned about the marriage law.

Director Wang held a glass of water: "Luoluo, are you thirsty? I'm afraid you've worked too hard, come and drink some water."

Jian Luo looked at him, and then at the water glass swaying in his hand, inexplicably remembered Pan Jinlian's sentence "It's time for Dalang to drink medicine"

Jian Luo chuckled and took it over: "Thank you, Director Wang."

Director Wang wiped his hands and sat down: "What's the name of Director Wang, don't be so polite, just call me Uncle Wang."

Jian Luo sipped lightly and nodded.

Director Wang glanced at him: "Well, is there any problem with this draft marriage law?"

Those who didn't know his eager attitude thought it was him who was going to get married.

Jian Luo's slender and fair hands held the water glass. He picked up the draft on the table and handed it to Director Wang: "Why don't you take a look?"

Director Wang took it.

He flipped a few pages roughly, frowning deeper and deeper.

Anyway, Jian Luo was relieved. No matter what, it seemed that Director Wang was not clear.

"Hey..." Director Wang shook his head: "It's good and bad."

Jian Luo: "How do you say?"

Director Wang took the marriage case seriously: "Although some of the property here and some regulations are indeed too clearly divided, there is one last point."

Jian Luo: "What?"

"After you get married, you can move to the Sky City to live." Director Wang said that his face was bright: "Where are the resources, there are inexhaustible prosperity and wealth in the past."

"..."

Jian Luo was a little choked up.

He didn't mean to offend, but he felt that this statement was inexplicably familiar. He had heard it before. At that time, many young people in the whole village went to work in big cities. A change in scenery.

They like to talk about things like:

"When **** married in the city, she must have enjoyed inexhaustible glory and wealth."

"It's really promising, we are the first in the village."

"My children will also be sent to the city in the future."

At that time, when the whole village was not connected with the city, almost everyone had an idea: I want to go to the city.

Even if everyone knows it well, even if you go to the city, you may not be able to become a high-ranking person. Even if you go to the city, you may not be able to get rich, but you will definitely live better in the city than in the countryside. This is good for life. A beautiful sustenance.