Otherwise, It Will Fall Back

The knocking on the door continued.

Jian Luo had no choice. He gritted his teeth and went out. Since he was pregnant, he was quite heavy. Suddenly, his body was light and he almost fell. He couldn't control his walking posture and strength.

Outside, Tie Zhu saw Jian Luo who almost fell in the yard through the crack of the door. He pulled his neck and shouted, "Luoluo, are you alright?"

Jian Luo bypassed the chicken **** in the yard and came over to take the bolt away: "It's okay."

Standing in front of him was Tie Zhu in his memory. His dark skin and charming smile all revealed the simplicity of a country man. He looked at Jian Luo and suddenly took something out of his pocket: "Luoluo, guess what? What did I bring you?"

Jian Luo was feeling guilty at the moment and asked, "What?"

Tie Zhu took his hand and walked into the house: "This kind of baby can't stand at the door and say, come, come in!"

"Hey you..."

Because of the disparity in strength, Jian Luo was pulled in before he could resist. Now his heart is collapsed, and before he even remembered the reaction, Tie Zhu met Lu Shifeng in the room.

One is a peasant man in a cloth shirt, and the other is a military marshal in an orthodox military uniform. The two are opposed to each other, as weird as they want.

The scene was embarrassing for a while.

There was an inexplicable smell in the air.

Jian Luo's scalp was numb: "That..."

Tie Zhu and Lu Shifeng looked at him at the same time and said, "Who is he?"

"That..." Jian Luo's eyes flickered: "That's it, listen to my explanation, don't get excited, don't get excited."

Jian Luo's eyes moved back and forth between Tie Zhu and Lu Shifeng. In the end, he took a deep breath and said to Tie Zhu, "He is my distant cousin and his surname is Lu."

Tie Zhu couldn't believe it: "Aren't you an orphan?"

"..."

Jian Luo bite the bullet: "What you said, I am part of the Jian family, he is the distant cousin of the Jian family, and he is mine."

As soon as these words came out, Tie Zhu felt a little guilty. He was stupid and easy to say the wrong thing, but now he is embarrassing Jian Luo again. Tie Zhu is also a straightforward person. He glanced at Lu Shifeng's arm: "Brother, which village are you from, and how do you wear this kind of clothes?"

Jian Luo's eyes widened. He never expected that his cousin would accidentally zoom in and pass by!

However, the scene of the accident that he expected did not happen. Lu Shifeng lifted his eyelids, looked at Jian Luo, and repeated: "Big cousin?"

Jian Luo choked.

A sneer appeared on the corner of Lu Shifeng's mouth, and Jian Luo looked horrified.

Tie Zhu didn't notice Jian Luo's cautiousness and nervousness at all, and his desire to survive was not strong at all: "You are Luoluo's cousin, and you will be my cousin from today on, don't worry, coming here is just like coming to your own home. If you have any difficulties, speak up, and I will do my best!"

Lu Shifeng retracted his gaze from Jian Luo, and fell on Tie Zhu again: "What's your relationship with him?"

Jian Luo's heart skipped a beat.

As a rough man, Tie Zhu has never experienced such a cross-examination. His dark face seemed to have a blush, and he said, "I hate it, do you need to ask?"