Sweet Wife Running With The Ball

Jian Luo didn't expect to be asked about the school.

This put him in a bit of a dilemma. The body itself is a dropout. If you really talk about education, you can only use the word "not high" to describe it.

But isn't the teacher he really follows to learn now, Zhan Wentai?

But it can't be a school, can it?

Jian Luo fell into some contemplation, and finally chose to be honest: "In Xinghai College."

As soon as these words came out, the whole hall was quiet a lot, because this Xinghai Academy, most people have heard of it, is a low-level academy, and it is really not on the table.

Really.

Someone sneered: "Is it this academy? I've never heard of this academy teaching people to practice medicine."

Others echoed:

"Lord Adjutant, let's take it easy."

"You really did your best as a human being."

"It's not easy for the adjutant to become the marshal's right-hand man with this educational background."

Almost everyone is sarcasm from all sides, and this is something that can't be helped. In the universe, the strong are respected, and the weaker races will not receive any respect.

The whispering of the crowd continued, but suddenly they all stopped. There was no other reason. Lu Shifeng, who had been sitting in silence not far away, raised his head. The blood-red, expressionless eyes seemed to be icy blades slashing at everyone's body, causing them to shave.

Lu Shifeng raised his mouth and looked at the person who took the lead in speaking: "Say, why didn't you say it?"

The man choked.

"Otherwise, come and talk?" Lu Shifeng played with the wine cup in his hand: "How boring is it to sit there alone?"

"..."

The minister wiped the sweat from his forehead and said embarrassingly, "You are joking."

Lu Shifeng still wanted to speak, but Jian Luo, who was beside him, tugged at the boss's sleeve secretly, indicating that he didn't need to worry about it, and he didn't mind.

He's used to it too.

And if he doesn't receive treatment, he is not the one who suffers and suffers.

But the princess above said, "Is your adjutant self-taught?"

Jian Luo didn't expect the princess to ask a question, so he nodded: "I have learned a little bit."

"I think so too." The princess smiled, and she was very gentle: "The adjutant is very knowledgeable when you look at it. I must have something special to be the right-hand man of the Marshal."

Lu Shifeng was still expressionless, but the forceful aura all over his body had faded a lot.

The leader also echoed: "The adjutant is indeed knowledgeable, and he can see my wife's illness at a glance. I don't know which medical books are, so I also let people get them and learn more."

Jian Luo didn't take credit, but told the truth: "It's not that I don't want to borrow materials, it's just that these materials are in the collection of Phoenix Pavilion.

After the words fell, the surroundings fell silent again.

Everyone looked at each other in dismay, and even couldn't believe their ears. What did they hear—Phoenix Pavilion?