Brother Long is More Handsome Than You

The set has always maintained a high level of tension.

Finally - the director said: "Okay, Ka! Pass!"

The whole crew relaxed, but it was only one shot that finally got through in the morning, and there are still a few smaller shots to go through.

The director said: "It's hard work, the noon break is here, everyone can rest."

There was a slight cheer from the studio.

Jian Luo was the first to breathe a sigh of relief, put down his tired hand, and threw the potato chips aside: "It's finally over."

Guo Feicheng stared at him: "Are you tired?"

Jian Luo nodded and looked at him again: "Aren't you tired?"

"I'm used to it." Guo Feicheng has a handsome enough face. After putting on makeup, he looks more expensive than Lu Shifeng. He doesn't look very stable: "Let's go, I'll treat you to dinner at noon."

Just as Jian Luo was about to refuse, Secretary Jin came over: "Luoluo!"

This time it's not just Jian Luo, but other people are also looking at it. The dragons don't work much outside, so few people can recognize the chief secretary beside the Marshal, but even so, many people can recognize the military rank. It is at the level of an admiral, and his status in the Dragon Clan is definitely not low.

Jian Luo turned around, his eyes lit up: "Secretary Jin."

"I'll bring you food." Secretary Jin stood by Jian Luo's side and looked at Guo Feicheng, his face changed, but he still didn't speak.

Guo Feicheng said: "Sister Jin treats me as nothing, so sad."

Secretary Jin twitched her hair: "You're too serious, how dare I, but this time I'm here to pick up someone. Let's talk if we have a chance."

When the words fell, Secretary Jin pulled Jian Luo away.

The two walked through the corridor, found the lounge, and went in together. The door slammed shut, and the three-court trial began. The legendary three consecutive questions:

"Why are you with him, Luoluo?"

"Are you familiar?"

"Did he do anything to you?"

...

Come on, as if we had a leg.

Jian Luo scratched his head and explained, "Just to shoot advertisements and promote the website."

Secretary Jin also guessed it, and she sighed: "Okay, let's just shoot today for one day? You don't want to interact with him too much. Guo Feicheng is unfathomable. Do you know that it is very dangerous for you to interact with him?"

Jian Luo didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "You seem to have a lot of opinions on each other."

Before, he thought that the dragons were all family members who loved each other on a blind date. It turned out that there were no distracted people, but they had not met before.

Secretary Jin thought for a while, and felt that the Marshal's private affairs were still not up to her, so she could only vaguely say: "Anyway, if you know, just stay away from Guo Feicheng, his character is one, and the other is even if you have too much contact with him, the smell will also be contaminated, you know that the dragons have a strong sense of each other's territory, if the Marshal smells it, you don't know what will happen!"

"..."

Horrible.

Jian Luo tentatively said: "Isn't the dragon clan just a little bit more controlling over their partner, can I count?"