Three Green Hats Scene (One More)

The doctor also noticed the embarrassing atmosphere in the air. She hadn't spoken yet, but Lu Shifeng, who was with him, was the first to speak: "It's alright, watch the documentaries."

Jian Luo looked sideways at him.

Lu Shifeng said in a deep voice: "Dragon clan has a 0% dystocia rate. You are a human being, and the situation will be a bit special. I will let the top medical team in the universe come to give birth for you, don't worry."

Sounds really good.

Even if it doesn't say whether it will be big or small in such a situation.

Jian Luo also didn't want to ask questions. Some things don't have to be asked clearly. It's rare to be confused.

Besides - this kind of question doesn't need to be asked at all, the answer is already in everyone's heart, why bother to humiliate it.

Jian Luo touched his stomach and smiled: "Okay, I hope everything goes well."

Lu Shifeng frowned at his forced smile.

The doctor next to him felt that she might have said something wrong, so she tried her best to change the subject and said, "It's alright, there are still three months left, and the production is very physically exhausting. We will provide some healthy exercise charts here later. Luoluo, you must actively cooperate with exercise, your physique and physical strength will keep up, and many accidents will be avoided."

Luoluo nodded cooperatively: "Okay, got it."

Today, he was surprisingly obedient and didn't complain as usual, but the doctor didn't feel relieved.

Now, she only hopes that God will bless the mother and child safely, bless their only hope of the Dark Star to be born safely, and bless their mother to give birth smoothly.

"..."

On the way back after the medical examination, Jian Luo was silent the whole time.

Before Lu Shifeng could speak, he received a private message from Jiang Jiang, and his whole person became energetic: "Yeah, the result of the photo processing is out."

Lu Shifeng: "What?"

Jian Luo didn't have time to explain. When he returned to the room, he lay down on the sofa and contacted Weiwei and the others with the processed photos.

This afternoon, Weiwei and the others were also under great pressure. Affected by the online public opinion, many customers also began to apply for refunds without any plans. Some even asked for refunds on the grounds that they did not meet the taste because they did not receive the bad dried fruit. payment.

Weiwei said: "They all ate a lot of food in Kaifeng and asked for a refund."

Anya also helped Jian Luo to analyze: "It's all the good thing that the blogger did. After he posted that picture, he has been in a rhythm, saying that our products are not good, instigating other people to defend their rights, and making it difficult for us and consumers. It's like an enemy."

Jian Luo also clicked on Xingwang, watching the latest progress of the matter.

Ever since the post that was posted, which seems to be a real hammer, the blogger has become more and more arrogant. He has told all the things that he has been neglected in the process of defending his rights, and even moved out his previous records of rights protection and loudly publicized it. The theory that consumers should stand up to defend their legitimate rights and interests:

"We buy things, and the merchants who don't like them should be responsible."

"No one's money comes from strong winds, and those that are not suitable will be returned."