Courtship's Dragon Scales

Jian Luo looked not far away, and saw Lord Marshal standing not far from the shed.

The Marshal was wearing a straight and orthodox military uniform, his stern face was a little less of the usual wanton laziness, and a little more unsightly, and he was frowning at himself at the moment, looking at him, unexpectedly letting him Jian Luo was a little scared.

Jiang Kang was stunned: "Who is he?"

Taking advantage of his stupefied effort, Jian Luo trotted to Lu Shifeng: "Why are you here?"

"Didn't I come at the right time?" Lu Shifeng lowered his head and looked at him: "Did you delay your good deeds?"

"..."

You are enough.

Jian Luo had to prove his innocence: "I have a work matter to deal with with him, so I was delayed. Are you waiting for me outside?"

Lu Shifeng nodded, raised his eyelids and glanced at Jiang Kang: "Is this your colleague?"

Inexplicable.

Jiang Kang felt that the word "colleague" contained a little murderous aura.

Jian Luo nodded and said to Lu Shifeng, "He and I may still have something to deal with."

When Jiang Kang saw Lu Shifeng, he felt a little bad. Dark Star people are very distinguishable from human beings. Some races are born with grace and self-confidence. That kind of temperament cannot be disguised. It's like a dusty bead, but I don't know what happened during this time. The inferiority complex of race and blood can't be seen in Jian Luo's body.

The most unpleasant thing for Jiang Kang is that Lu Shifeng is wearing a military uniform. He is not an ordinary Dark Star citizen, and he may even be a member of the military, one of the three major forces of Dark Star!

Jian Luo turned to look at Jiang Kang: "Jiang Kang, I don't want to embarrass you either, what we had in the past is over, no need to mention it, now you take the seed, hand it over, and tell me who it is. I can let go of what you have instructed."

...

Jiang Kang's face was pale: "Luoluo, don't talk nonsense."

Lu Shifeng grabbed Jian Luo: "Since others don't want to say it, it's useless to ask."

Jian Luo looked at the Marshal in surprise.

Lu Shifeng glanced at Jiang Kang, and said slowly: "As for the person who contacted him to get the seeds, he has been found. Yesterday, a group of sailors hired by him were arrested and entered the military prison. already."

? ? ?

Jian Luo was slightly surprised: "Really, so smoothly?"

"Otherwise?" Lu Shifeng helped Jian Luo to fasten the first button: "Do you need me to transfer you a teacher to solve it?"

"..."

You don't have to.

The conversation between the two was very ordinary, but Jiang Kang was completely panicked. If he had to think about it, it seemed that the person had not sent him any messages since the afternoon, but he still had the last trace. Bottom line: "What nonsense are you talking about, I don't understand."

Lu Shifeng glanced at him sideways, and it seemed that it would be a waste of time to say more than one sentence: "You don't have to understand, there is a new law to be promulgated in the palace recently, and credit supervision will also be carried out on humans, and humans with full credit can enter the city of the sky. Account assessment."