Hurt

Lu Shifeng turned his head and met Jian Luo's eyes.

Jian Luo sat there with a smile, but no matter how he looked at it, he had a murderous look on her face: "I was worried about whether the adults were doing well outside, but I didn't expect the little brother to be considerate."

Finished

Jian Luo looked at Lu Shifeng again: "You asked Secretary Jin to find you a nanny?"

Nanny

These two words kill and punish the heart, and the boy next to him turned pale all of a sudden.

Lu Shifeng said, "No."

"Huh." Jian Luo pretended to be surprised. He looked at the little boy and smiled: "I'm sorry, I misunderstood, please forgive me, because my adults don't like outsiders around, I thought it was a nanny."

Outsider

The little boy's face turned pale again, and the smile on his face could not be hung up: "It's okay."

He wasn't happy, but Jian Luo was happy. He pretended to say, "Ah, I didn't bother you, did I?"

If someone can comment on Jian Luo's acting skills, it can only be described as outrageous. He made an embarrassed expression on his small face, but there was no apology in his eyes, while making a sign of concern, disobedient, and harmonious.

When Lu Shifeng watched his performance, a smile appeared in his eyes: "No."

The little boy looked at him in surprise.

When Lu Shifeng looked back, his eyes were indifferent: "His Royal Highness just take care of yourself, I still have something to do, so I won't accompany you."

The little boy choked.

Lu Shifeng raised his leg and walked away. After passing a few waves of crowds, Jian Luo said, "Hey, hey, don't you guys talk for a while?"

"Jian Luo."

"Hey"

"Normal."

"......Oh."

Jian Luo sat cross-legged on the sofa, still asking, "Who is he?"

"Son of the king of this planet." Lu Shifeng put his jacket aside, opened the storage freezer, and saw the frozen food.

"Then why is he with you?"

"Military Training"

"Why are you looking for military training?" Jian Luo was still dissatisfied: "Besides, as a student, is it appropriate to openly bribe the instructor to eat and drink?"

Lu Shifeng heated the container of food on the side, sat on the chair and raised his eyebrows to look at him, his blood-red eyes seemed to have a sly smile.

Jian Luo was talking vigorously, but when he regained his senses, being looked at by such eyes, he was choked up, a little embarrassed: "What's the matter, did I say something wrong?"

Lu Shifeng: "I'll go back in two days."

"It's fast? Didn't I say that I would go for half a month?" Jian Luo was subconsciously happy, but he wanted to force a wave of restraint when he met his gaze: "I, I didn't ask."

Lu Shifeng hooked his lips and smiled: "Don't you miss me when you communicate?"

! ! !

Don't be so direct, okay?

Jian Luo's ears were slowly dyed red, and he became annoyed: "That's your daughter crying to see you."

Lu Shifeng looked at him calmly and raised his eyebrows: "Really?"