Name the Cub

The atmosphere in the room was frozen for a moment.

As witty as Jian Luo keenly sensed something was wrong, it was broken. Could it be that Lu Shifeng doesn't really like Secretary Jin's type?

Overwhelmed by the water, Jian Luo had no choice but to bite the bullet: "Actually, ahem, it's ok if you don't need Secretary Jin."

...

Lu Shifeng sat down beside him and glanced at him: "You are quite a matchmaker. What's the matter, open a marriage agency for you?"

Really angry.

Jian Luo hurriedly said, "No, no, no, I'll just say it casually. Marshal, you have a lot, so don't bother with me."

The teenager beside him turned off the wristband of the information terminal and subconsciously retracted it, like a snail, it would retract into its shell with a little touch.

Lu Shifeng discovered that Jian Luo's temper actually seemed to be easy to get along with, but it was actually an illusion. Jian Luo was like a small snail inside. If he was hurt, he would immediately retract into his shell. Close yourself up.

Lu Shifeng changed the subject: "Why do you still call me Marshal?"

? ? ?

Jian Luo choked: "Is there a problem?"

There was a moment of silence in the air, and Lu Shifeng had to change it to express: "You are Xiaolong's mother, you don't need to be like others."

Jian Luo never expected to have such an honor!

He touched his chin and asked sincerely, "Then why should I call you?"

The Marshal is not very particular: "What do you want to be called?"

"Well..." Jian Luo fell into thinking, and the work of using his mind was tiring. If he didn't call him the Marshal, he couldn't call Lu Shifeng directly, right?

No, no, this is too much of a crime!

That's called the time seal?

It feels so awkward!

Jian Luo fell on the bed tossing and turning, tangled, and finally clapped his hands: "I'll call you Brother Long!"

"..."

Lu Shifeng said silently, "Where did you get the inspiration from?"

"Isn't it good?" Jian Luo sat cross-legged on the bed with an excited expression: "No one should call you that."

Of course not, how can there be such a person who can't take a name?

What's more, who would dare to call Lu Shifeng a brother, and still "Brother Long", why don't you go to worship for a while?

The Marshal was very dissatisfied with this title.

But Jian Luo said, "I think it's very kind to call Brother Long. Every time I call it like this, I will think of my savior who saved me from water and fire, and always keep in mind the reliability of Brother Long!"

...

Lu Shifeng swallowed the words that he disliked the name and changed it to: "Whatever you want."

The matter was settled like this, Jian Luo was content to go to take a bath, he took off the information bracelet and put it on the bed: "I didn't go home today, I have already left a message to my mother, if there is any message in a while, you help me get back."

Lu Shifeng responded slowly, and then Jian Luo walked away.

Dragons don't really need a lot of sleep, but humans are different. Humans are a race that will collapse if they don't sleep at night. Lord Marshal is lying on the bed leisurely, flipping through the book in his hand, and the information bracelet next to him makes a 'ding dong'. A voice came.