Full of Dragon Flavor

The room fell into silence.

Su Liang and the younger brother looked at each other, their eyes and thoughts were obviously on the same level, in the end it was Su Liang who could hold on, she was able to grasp the point very well: "Luoluo, you haven't eaten it before, how do you know it's delicious? "

Jian Luo simply said, "I have eaten it!"

"..."

Su Liang suppressed the curiosity in his heart, after all, her son had never had anything with the Dark Stars, maybe it was because of his special taste.

The younger brother is young and simple-minded: "Brother, are you really going to work in Moonlight?"

"Yes." Jian Luo calculated the balance of the account: "Don't worry, I will take you to school to deal with your transfer before going to work."

Before, due to various things, the transfer money and procedures were not in place, so this time Jian Luo decided to take advantage of the fact that he was not going to Yueshi to join the job.

Su Liang got up: "Luoluo, do you want mom to accompany you?"

Jian Luo shook her head: "No, I'll just go and see for myself."

"Alright then." Su Liang didn't force it, but said to Jian Luo, "If you encounter any difficulties, tell your family."

Jian Luo responded, "I know."

He was sitting on the sofa in the living room, and he was almost sleepy when he was sitting. In the end, he was pushed by his younger brother: "It's time for my brother to eat."

Jian Luo got up in a daze: "Okay."

As Su Liang brought out the food, she said, "Did you get tired before, why do you look a little tired these past two days?"

Jian Luo said in his heart that he could not be tired?

Lu Shifeng is such a tossing beast, who is not tired?

He shook his head: "It's okay, it's nothing major, maybe I was too busy some time ago."

Su Liang felt a little distressed: "If I'm too tired from work, I'll take more rest. There is enough money at home. When I left the last time, the base gave me 50,000 yuan for severance."

Originally, ordinary people could not give this fee, but Su Liang's situation was slightly different. Because Lu Shifeng was here, he was really afraid that Su Liang's son would have anything to do with Lu Shifeng, so the base gave Su Liang twice the severance pay.

Jian Luo rubbed his eyebrows: "It's nothing major, don't worry, I'll just rest more."

Su Liang then nodded reassuringly.

The next day.

Today is the day when Jian Luo took his younger brother to go through the transfer procedures.

The weather in Dark Star is relatively hot all year round. He took the car from An Paradise to the city. Because there were only two cars a day, he had to get up early.

The younger brother took two potato cakes, and gave one of them to him: "Brother, here it is for you."

Jian Luo took it: "Thank you."

This time they are going to Phelps College, a very famous private college in Dark Star. They say they accept human beings, but they have never accepted them, and there is no other reason. It's just that very few humans can afford the high tuition fee.

Jian Luo stood at the school gate and said to the security guard at the gate, "Please let us in."

The security asked him: "Do you have a pass?"