prenatal education

Jian Luo's temperament is actually relatively easy-going, but if something happens, he won't be afraid. Now there is a problem in front of him, and he has to figure it out.

"Mom." Jian Luo thought about it for a long time and then asked, "As far as you think, my body...is there any difference from before?"

Su Liang was taken aback: "What's the difference?"

It seems that the hint is not working.

He had to find out if the body was actually wearing it.

"That is, when I was in a coma, did my body change because of this?" Jian Luo said quickly: "For example, there is something different from before, suddenly there are some marks or something."

Su Liang froze, looking at Jian Luo in disbelief.

Jian Luo was inexplicably flustered by the look in her eyes, and said bravely, "I don't mean anything else, I just ask."

Su Liang lowered his eyes: "Luoluo, why did you suddenly think of this?"

"I..." Jian Luo racked his brains: "Actually, I feel that my body has been a little wrong since that day, so I want to ask you, you are my mother, you must be more familiar with it."

The two looked at each other.

There was a moment of silence in the air.

Half an hour.

Su Liang sighed softly: "In terms of changes, there are indeed."

Jian Luo's heart was completely raised: "What..."

"You didn't have that birthmark on your neck before." Su Liang thought for a while, and then said, "You used to like Neiba when you walked, but now you've changed it."

Really.

Mothers are sure to find a lot of details.

It looks like he should be wearing it.

Jian Luo pursed his lips and said with a little difficulty: "Mom..."

"You have an accident." Su Liang could find reasons better than him: "It's alright, whether it's a big problem or a small problem, it's good to live well now."

Jian Luo sighed inwardly, and he took Yuliang's hand: "Mom, my business, brother's side..."

Su Liang understands: "Don't worry, he lives on campus, let's hide it for the time being, or else I'll have to think about it. Although I can't hide it, it can be one day."

Jian Luo sighed: "That's the only way."

I still remember that my younger brother said that he would be a soldier in the future, but his brother put the military chief to sleep, which is really happy, but now that the matter is over, it is useless to talk about it. After thinking about it, Jian Luo went back to the room. Now It is summer, and An Paradise is different from City in the Sky. It lives on the ground, so there are more mosquitoes.

Jian Luo peeled off a plate of holy dragon fruit, lay down on the sofa, and checked the information while eating.

Suddenly, he received a message from Lu Shifeng: "What do you have for dinner?"

"Holy Dragon Fruit." Jian Luo replied, "You don't have to worry about me running out of food, I specialize in cooking."

Lu Shifeng frowned: "Just eat these?"

Jian Luo didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "The holy dragon fruit is quite nutritious, and, Marshal, do you dislike the fruit in the Dragon Valley so much?"