Daddy's Eldest Son

Lu Shifeng left.

The people around Jian Luo were empty all of a sudden, the cubs were not there, and the husband was not there. He resumed his previous life and simply lived in the house in An Paradise. In fact, the previous life was like this, without Lu Shi Feng and the child, he was very happy at that time, but now, for some reason, everything seems to be the same, but everything seems to be different.

Su Liang said, "You are also tired during this time, and most of the things happened to be explained. Take the opportunity to take a break, right?"

Jian Luo shook his head: "No."

He is still very busy, and he is so busy on purpose. When people are very busy, and tell the rotation, there is no time to mourn the spring and the autumn, and there is no time to think about his husband and children. What Liang said was true. In fact, he didn't have much to do.

In order to perform well, the people below even report less troubles. He also needs to exercise the working ability of the people under his command. He doesn't have to do everything himself, he just needs to pass a pass, and those troubles will be reduced. He will be able to find time to live stream.

Today, Jian Luo is going to make a Chuanchuan hot pot.

'Drop'

The live room starts.

His popularity is very high, and as Earth promotes new products, more and more people know and get to know Jian Luo. When the live broadcast starts, people keep pouring into the live broadcast room.

"Lifetime Series."

"Finally remembered the password series."

"Grandpa, the anchor you are chasing has started broadcasting!"

Jian Luo laughed when he saw the comments, Dark Star is now autumn, and Su Liang's latest sweater has been made. It uses dark red as the color and has a few maple leaves embroidered on the chest. The naughty orange color makes people's eyes shine. Autumn itself is a bit cold. It is suitable to wear such a thin or thick sweater when the air conditioner is not turned on. Jian Luo's complexion is white, and the dark red makes the lips red and teeth white.

He rolled up his sleeves and said, "Today we are going to eat Chuanchuan hot pot. I also invited friends. There are many choices for Chuanchuan, and everyone can choose by themselves."

Recently, many new varieties of vegetables have been cultivated in the planting center, and many local delicacies have also been found in Earth. In order to ensure their sales, Jian Luo has brought them all to the world.

"This is kelp, very chewy."

"This thing is lotus root."

"And here are potatoes, cabbage."

He introduced them one by one, and then began to boil the bottom of the pot. As more and more herbs were excavated on Earth, many spices were also made. The whole rich soup base mixed with spicy flavor made people's taste buds greatly affected. Challenge, you can drool across the screen.

The guests invited by Jian Luo also came.

Qinger is still Jiang Jiang. There are several managers of her own factory. The whole room is lively. Qinger and Jiang Jiang have been helping. As the administrator of Jinjiang Live Broadcasting Network, Jiang Jiang is the first time to meet everyone in the live broadcast room. After everyone was busy for a while, they could finally eat Chuanchuan hot pot.

The biggest advantage of hot pot is that you can eat different delicious food in one place, especially if the cook can make the soup base, the taste is different, and the audience suffers again: