Big Boss' Favorite

Looking at the hot eyes cast around, Jian Luo's mood is probably very complicated.

Just as he was about to speak, someone had already gathered around. The little girl was still very active, holding flowers, her face flushed, and she said indifferently, "Hello, hello, this is for you."

Jian Luo glanced at the little girl, a little annoyed.

The little girl glanced at Lu Shifeng as she spoke, she was very shy anyway, as if she wished she could add a WeChat right away as long as Lu Shifeng nodded.

Lu Shifeng didn't react, but Jian Luo was staring at him. His eyes were shining brightly, and his ears were pricked up like a elf. Of course, such a straightforward gaze also aroused Lu Shifeng's attention.

Lu Shifeng glanced sideways at Jian Luo.

Jian Luo snorted softly: "People give you flowers, what do you think I do?"

The little girl looked at the two of them curiously. Although she was suspicious, she still stubbornly wanted to give the flowers away, and said, "Please accept them."

Lu Shifeng looked at her indifferently and said, "I don't need it."

"..."

The little girl couldn't believe it.

Lu Shifeng ignored her, took Jian Luo directly over her, turned and left, his actions were dashing and decisive.

The little girl was dumbfounded.

Jian Luo was also a little dumbfounded, and he said with emotion: "Really decisive."

Lu Shifeng glanced at him and sneered: "I don't have the determination to hang up their phone."

"..."

Remember this one.

When Jian Luo was secretly slandering him as a stingy dragon, other people around began to come here. The rejection of the first girl did not affect the enthusiasm of others.

"Hello, this is my flower."

"This is my number, and there are cards in it~"

"Hello......"

A group of girls gathered around, chattering and lively.

In the beginning, Lu Shifeng was able to refuse one by one with a good temper. Afterwards, he didn't even look at it. Jian Luo fell next to him and was amazed, and it was not only girls but also boys who came to send flowers, can be said to be surprising.

Jian Luo said to Lu Shifeng, "Why do you feel so calm, so many people like you."

Lu Shifeng said while walking, "Do you need to be surprised?"

The meaning of this sentence is very complicated.

Jian Luo suddenly had a bold guess: "Isn't there a lot of people who confessed to you before?"

Lu Shifeng was slow and indifferent: "Dark Stars are not popular for sending flowers."

Jian Luo: "What do they give?"

"We are usually more direct, and we will send things." Lu Shifeng said while walking: "It depends on the situation, depending on the other party's likes, or their own strength."

Jian Luo suddenly discovered Hua Dian, and he hesitated: "Is it a way of confession to give something, then if you don't really like someone, you just give someone something out of courtesy, will this be misunderstood?"

The two just happened to walk to a toy store.

Lu Shifeng walked in, stood in front of the toy shelf, and lightly opened his thin lips: "Dark Star people won't give people things easily unless they express their goodwill."